My West African Brehs/Brehettes

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:leostare:

to the OP usually fish recipes are simple in my household, fishstew served with rice :noah: or fishstew and fufu :noah: or fishstew pepper soup :obama:

Kai! Fish Pepper Soup :blessed:

@Captain_Crunch I'm West African too and this is one of the only meals I can make properly

It's fast to make and hot and spicey AF.

TilapiaPepperSoup.jpg

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
fufu is the general name for food with similar consistencies(eba, pounded yam etc). ACTUAL fufu stinks and i would never eat it.

Fufu stinks? Is there a difference between Nigerian and Ghanaian Fufu because it has a slight smell nothing strong.

The smell must be the soup... the actual fufu which is the dough has basically has no smell breh

its not the soup im pretty damn sure Nigerian fufu smells. kthxbai

Yeah ACTUAL fufu stinks like shyt. It's this weird really harsh smell I wonder if King Danz is thinking pounded yam :lupe:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:blessed: what country you from nikka?

Ghana?

Yes breh Ghana boy here but cos of the business the family's in I'm always around Naija's

I can speak fluent pidgen and a bit of Yoruba :blessed:

How you dey ? :blessed:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Yes breh Ghana boy here but cos of the business the family's in I'm always around Naija's

I can speak fluent pidgen and a bit of Yoruba :blessed:

How you dey ? :blessed:

I knew it :leostare: what's the reason for the large number of Ghanaians in Germany?

life is good my friend :myman:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I knew it :leostare: what's the reason for the large number of Ghanaians in Germany?

life is good my friend :myman:

Breh well we moved here from London for business. My aunt moved here first and told us the shops will do better in Germany and she was right we moved ain't looked back since :myman:

London is full of naija's, Paris is full of the cote d' voire fam. Ghana has taken over Berlin.

Why are there so many Nigerians in Texas I always wondered :lupe:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Breh well we moved here from London for business. My aunt moved here first and told us the shops will do better in Germany and she was right we moved ain't looked back since :myman:

London is full of naija's, Paris is full of the cote d' voire fam. Ghana has taken over Berlin.

Why are there so many Nigerians in Texas I always wondered :lupe:

Ivorian girls are :whew:

The reason for so many Nigerians in texas is the oil industry. many moved there to work in that industry and just stayed.

Then others followed and moved to texas because they felt more comfortable living around people who share their culture.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:dahell: Fufu doesn't stink. It doesn't smell at all.

Must be the type of soup someone makes, that you're smelling.

That Okra Soup tho:wow:
Yea that's wierd, they must be putting something other shyt we don't know about

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
its not the soup im pretty damn sure Nigerian fufu smells. kthxbai

:what: Do you know what fufu is? My mom cooked it at least 5 days a week growing up and it never smelled. It is bland and by itself has no real taste. The soup is really the centerpiece. Stockfish or goat meat is probably what you were smelling. Please stop exposing yourself :snoop: