Daps
No cable just time warner internet. How much y'all paying

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I need to cut my phone and cable. We rarely watch TV or use the house phone.

Paying $143 a month for optimum online.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
$20 for struggle internet with twc

might bump it up when bf4 is out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
same, it was cheaper when i was in contract. twc has the goddamn cable internet game locked down in my area. i threatened to cancel my services and the lady was literally like " :childplease: where you gonna go "

shaq-laugh.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I started with Comcast had the Triple Play at first for like 99 a month. Contract runs out then my bill kept on going up every 6 months $20. So I went with Verizon got DSL and Phone only for 88 dollars a month but my speeds are garbage. I live in an old APT complex that uses old copper wiring and Verizon can't update to FIOS there because the landlord don't want to pay for the upgrades.

Was having some problems last week with my internet and phone; Verizon dude told me to go back and get Comcast.

:sadcam:

It's kind of a scam that you can't choose your cable/net/phone provider because you live in certain areas. They need to change it that you could pick whoever you want no matter the area you are in similar to car insurance companies. I bet if they did that prices wouldn't be as much with more competition.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
same, it was cheaper when i was in contract. twc has the goddamn cable internet game locked down in my area. i threatened to cancel my services and the lady was literally like " :childplease: where you gonna go "

Damn nicca, you too must be in NC!

Yes that's about what I pay for my net. And like you I done even have cable. I got DirecTV

I swear I hate TW and if I has other options I swear I would've been left them