My sister just told her husband that hes not the father of their son. Oh my gosh.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:to:

He was about to beat the shyt outta her dumb ass. wow. He's my boy too. I had to hold him back. I never seen a man that furious. I think he broke everything in their room. 52 inch flat screen :rip:

i knew that lil boy looked like her ex smh damn

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

He was about to beat the shyt outta her dumb ass. wow. He's my boy too. I had to hold him back. I never seen a man that furious. I think he broke everything in their room. 52 inch flat screen :rip:

ur sister sounds like a real slut bucket... i hope her next nikka get in her head, turn her out make her fukk his friends and take all her money:pacspit:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Start making them arrangements... edit: yeah I butchered the fukk outta that one.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
ur sister sounds like a real slut bucket... i hope her next nikka get in her head, turn her out make her fukk his friends and take all her money:pacspit:

i think she only slept with 2 men in her life.the husband and the ex. she's 26. i honestly dont think she knew for sure until recently that Kenneth wasnt the father smh.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoa: why did you hold him back????