my side chick spent the night and my babymama is making a big deal

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:usure::sas1::sas2:

If you say so. Hope this baby mother of yours do not make grits. :pachaha:

Seriously, what was your "side chick" doing there in the first place with your "babymama" home?

Why does your "side chick" know where you live?

Are you and your "babymama" cohabiting or do you spend the night like your "side chick"?

I don't want it to be but it sounds far-fetched and like :duck:.

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
:usure::sas1::sas2:

If you say so. Hope this baby mother of yours do not make grits. :pachaha:

Seriously, what was your "side chick" doing there in the first place with your "babymama" home?

Why does your "side chick" know where you live?

Are you and your "babymama" cohabiting or do you spend the night like your "side chick"?

I don't want it to be but it sounds far-fetched and like :duck:.
no my sidechick said her man locked her out because he looked thru her phone she called me in the middle of the night and said she need sum place to stay . of course I said no at first. but den she knocked at da door and said she was gone start screemin if I ain't let her in. My kids had school tomorrow so I let her in

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
don't say mean things bout my life. Uono whut I been thru. I was in line at target for like 30 minutes today and this white bytch had like 5 pounds of coleslaw talkin bout she watcha her figure
Was that ya sidechick, babymomma, or momma

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
no my sidechick said her man locked her out because he looked thru her phone she called me in the middle of the night and said she need sum place to stay . of course I said no at first. but den she knocked at da door and said she was gone start screemin if I ain't let her in. My kids had school tomorrow so I let her in
Well that wasn't #hoh and you may actually have feelings for her. You don't know why your BM is sour? :sas1::sas2: