muppets-1024.jpg

giphy.gif

uw3Rfg.gif

:damn:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its great that you switched i up for her, but in the back of her mind is always gonna be that she knows for a fact how shytty youre capable of being.
now im not saying that youre not changed and serious about this girl
i just think if shes a real good girl shes gonna look at you sideways if she learns this.

maybe you should preempt the crazy bytch
get out in front of this some way
:patrice:
definatly let it come from you and not ole crazy.
you can control the narrative and let her know this other chick is scorned and crazy

its worth a try
:yeshrug:

Naw I get it. I've never lied to her tho, told her bout my drug days, playa days everything and she's still here. I'm more worried about what the ex side chick May do to her. Idk if she can handle that

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Naw I get it. I've never lied to her tho, told her bout my drug days, playa days everything and she's still here. I'm more worried about what the ex side chick May do to her. Idk if she can handle that
you better check that broad if youre worried about her doing something to the new girl
:ufdup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Was she the side chick while you were with your current main chick? If so, you dun' goofed!

This is what you do. You sit your main chick down and lie. Tell her that your side chick is your ex and she's crazy and won't leave you alone. I don't condone lying but this is probably your only option to maintain your main's trust.

P.S. she's acting this way because you let her. It's your fault breh. Did you give her false promises? I hope you told her what y'all relationship was from the jump.

You either lie or tell the truth. If you tell the truth, your main might leave tho.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Make better decisions next time, playing with people's emotions is like playing with fire.

Every super glued your fingers together and tried to pull them apart and felt how painful the experience was, it's no different from your "side chick" getting attached to you and you pushed her away when you found someone you deemed worth more than a vagina attached to a body.

Deal with the consequences.

:francis:
You've done this? :dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Tell the girl you want to marry the truth about the situation before she does, if she strike first it will be Forrest fire you won't be able to contain.
He's already screwed. The trust is gonna be gone if he tells the truth.

Have side chicks brehs :francis:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
tell the new new that you are trying to let go of a sordid past life as a single man and she is a priority,most women have their share of crazy ex side dikk or just crazy ex boyfriends too.Ask her if she has ever been in such a lituation and ask for advice so you guys can deal with skeletons as a unified front.You might have to take a couple of remarks to the chin but it worked fine for me and me and ol girl handled the psycho side mess like a team.Side bytch threatened me to spill the beans and had the nerve to tell me she knew where my girl worked and where my girls mom lived at.I dared her to go over there and start something since my girl already knew about her so she could get this fade from her.She then threw the suicide plot in my face and that did not work either.after that she tried to throw the p*ssy at me and just got all kinds of threesome and kinky propositions but i passed so she just talked shyt about me to her friends but they could care less and so could i...shyt's like blackmail breh,you need to be intimidated for it to work and it can backfire type quick.