My side piece just gave birth to "our" son on Friday......

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
giphy-downsized.gif
Perfect

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm an east coast breh visiting the west for work and I was wiling out.
Shortie was a hiphop head so we bonded over that; but she got gassed when I lied to her and said A-plus was my favorite rapper when we were laid up in the telly :francis:

(he's not....I only know him from getting smoked by canibus and redman on that LB fam jawn :mjlol:)

She was sweating me after that lie....threw the condoms off the dresser n said I dont need these :picard:

I believed her cause she looked like she was pushing 40 :manny:

menopause or whatever :hubie:

I shoulda known better cause she looked exotic some type of spanish and they be fertile as fukk. :snoop:

was cool with it at first and wanted to be a part of the babies life.....and her's 2....but now I'm having second thoughts.

Anyway she caked up FR FR some type of brainiac IT boss Silicon Valley type deal......

hoping to run up a bag and make lemonade out of lemons.

I think I might have 1 of these situations on my hands :lolbron:

mary-j-blige-kendu-ss-embed1.jpg

What should I do coli fam :lupe:
Ive always wondered...does she shave her legs? Her ass been exploring since i was a kid ...now she's destroying happy homes :mjlol:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Shortie was a hiphop head so we bonded over that; but she got gassed when I lied to her and said A-plus was my favorite rapper when we were laid up in the telly :francis:

(he's not....I only know him from getting smoked by canibus and redman on that LB fam jawn :mjlol:)

If shes from the west I'm gonna assume she thought you meant A Plus from Souls of Mischief, you're talking about a completely different rapper from the east coast.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need to sit down and have a long talk with yourself about why you didnt value your penis,and more importantly your life. If you were out of town I doubt you were armed,so this couldve easily went bad for you. Not to mention this woman clearly doesnt value her womb,regardless of her bag. Not a place you want to put your penis,letalong a child. 9 months of stewing in toxicity can make or break a child:respect:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento

She was sweating me after that lie....threw the condoms off the dresser n said I dont need these :picard:

I believed her cause she looked like she was pushing 40 :manny:

menopause or whatever :hubie:

I shoulda known better cause she looked exotic some type of spanish and they be fertile as fukk. :snoop:

was cool with it at first and wanted to be a part of the babies life.....and her's 2....but now I'm having second thoughts.

Anyway she caked up FR FR some type of brainiac IT boss Silicon Valley type deal......

hoping to run up a bag and make lemonade out of lemons.

I think I might have 1 of these situations on my hands :lolbron:

mary-j-blige-kendu-ss-embed1.jpg

What should I do coli fam :lupe:

You a fool. I thought you were talking A-plus from Hieroglyphics for a sec. :mjlol:

nikka from the LB joint is from New York not Oakland