My side bytch is about to do something crazy

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk what it's about to be but over the past few days she's gotten into contact with all other facets of my life :dame:

Job, philanthropy, friends she didn't know I had she's finding on fb and Twitter. :sadcam:

Idk what this bytch is about to do but it's going to be bad. Very bad. Idk how to contain it :wow:

fukked up thing is I cut her off bc I have met the girl I wanna marry and I ain't messing that up. I think she senses it or something she's bout to pull something crazy and she won't answer my calls:dwillhuh:

What do I do?:mjcry:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Idk what it's about to be but over the past few days she's gotten into contact with all other facets of my life :dame:

Job, philanthropy, friends she didn't know I had she's finding on fb and Twitter. :sadcam:

Idk what this bytch is about to do but it's going to be bad. Very bad. Idk how to contain it :wow:

I have met the girl I wanna marry and I ain't messing that up.

Your sidechick just might though :pachaha:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your sidechick just might though :pachaha:

She wasn't even the side chick to this girl. :whoa:

As soon as I met this new girl I cut off the main and this crazy side chick, with1 or 2 string alongs.

I'm ready to settle down with a good girl :to:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i cant even think of an acceptable way to spin this
if i were the new good girl youd have to be bushes status
:yeshrug:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
giphy.gif

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i cant even think of an acceptable way to spin this
if i were the new good girl youd have to be bushes status

Why? I met her. And immediately did a 180 in everything in my life. She's a queen to me and I treat her as such. Why is that bushes status?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
She wasn't even the side chick to this girl. :whoa:

As soon as I met this new girl I cut off the main and this crazy side chick, with1 or 2 string alongs.

I'm ready to settle down with a good girl :to:

so you can tell your new girl that, which will help your case A LOT, i think

she might still want to walk away from all the drama though... a crazy ex-gf is already a turnoff, let alone a crazy ex-sidechick

but yeah, all you can do is talk to her if worse comes to worst

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so you can tell your new girl that, which will help your case A LOT, i think

she might still want to walk away from all the drama though... a crazy ex-gf is already a turnoff, let alone a crazy ex-sidechick

but yeah, all you can do is talk to her if worse comes to worst

I mean that's her objective is to make her leave? Then what's going to happen nothing's accomplished except for the crazy persons goal

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Make better decisions next time, playing with people's emotions is like playing with fire.

Every super glued your fingers together and tried to pull them apart and felt how painful the experience was, it's no different from your "side chick" getting attached to you and you pushed her away when you found someone you deemed worth more than a vagina attached to a body.

Deal with the consequences.

:francis:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Make better decisions next time, playing with people's emotions is like playing with fire.

Every super glued your fingers together and tried to pull them apart and felt how painful the experience was, it's no different from your "side chick" getting attached to you and you pushed her away when you found someone you deemed worth more than a vagina attached to a body.

Deal with the consequences.

:francis:

No I've never fukking have glued my fingers together :russ:

Coli.com:mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Why? I met her. And immediately did a 180 in everything in my life. She's a queen to me and I treat her as such. Why is that bushes status?

its great that you switched i up for her, but in the back of her mind is always gonna be that she knows for a fact how shytty youre capable of being.
now im not saying that youre not changed and serious about this girl
i just think if shes a real good girl shes gonna look at you sideways if she learns this.

maybe you should preempt the crazy bytch
get out in front of this some way
:patrice:

definatly let it come from you and not ole crazy.
you can control the narrative and let her know this other chick is scorned and crazy

its worth a try