My School Just Blitzed Peaceful Protestors

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
shyt was ji wild, I happened to be out there when it happened and got tear gassed but I got #VetLungs

My school tryna be like Columbia so bad lol these nikkas been protesting for 2 months ain’t bother nobody, they was even out there Easter sunday

This is giving me vibes of 70’s Vietnam war protests, shyt pretty wild

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
As a parent of a soon to be college freshman this shyt is REAL. Commencements being canceled and everything.

Imagine spending $$$ helping your kid graduate college and their commencement is canceled or scaled-back. People are being robbed out here and it’s crickets.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Of course they have to suppress these educated people who have the balls to stand up against white settler colonialism/ zionism

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
As a parent of a soon to be college freshman this shyt is REAL. Commencements being canceled and everything.

Imagine spending $$$ helping your kid graduate college and their commencement is canceled or scaled-back. People are being robbed out here and it’s crickets.
My manz daughter @ Columbia they ain't have a HS grad cuz of covid now it looking like they bout to miss this one.
He called me like :martin:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My manz daughter @ Columbia they ain't have a HS grad cuz of covid now it looking like they bout to miss this one.
He called me like :martin:
Damn that’s pain

I predict that one of these protests will end up killing a student sad to say

My dad called me and told me go home :dead:

I ain’t talk to bruh in a min