My relationships have been positive for the most part. Why?

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I'm curious to know how many of you all had real relationships where you actually lived with your partner for 5+ years?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My parents are divorced. Some of these guys came from 2 parent households.

But even with that, if they are good people, and raised you properly, in a stressless, drama free situation. Then you won't seek out or be drawn to broads who are just a mess.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm curious to know how many of you all had real relationships where you actually lived with your partner for 5+ years?

shyt I KNOW I DID and that particular person ain't with me no more :king:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't argue, fight in a relationship yo shyt ain't real bruh :manny: Me and my ol lady done had ups and downs but the good outweigh the bad nshyt.

I won't say that. But I think arguments are healthy. We don't argue a lot...but we agreed that we'd never go to sleep angry so...we always talk it out... I'm usually the one that gets in trouble though :krs: I can't keep from trolling offline too. :ahh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No hate, but because I'm tired of these threads/points. Jlova be operating on the simp/female strawman "Well yall should just stop dating those women" as if bytches walk around with shyt like "entitlement issues" and "clinger " tattooed on their foreheads. I mean if we just seem to always have experiences with the "wrong ones" what does that go to say about the majority female population?

Or even scarier, what if these were supposed good girls that may just end up changing? Preposterous right?

I figured I'm the best person to say this cause you can't play the bitter card on me like Reincar seeing as I'm 2/2 with relationships and non bitter endings. (Broke up with both gfs, due to moving/college)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No hate, but because I'm tired of these threads/points. Jlova be operating on the simp/female strawman "Well yall should just stop dating those women" as if bytches walk around with shyt like "entitlement issues" and "clinger " tattooed on their foreheads. I mean if we just seem to always have experiences with the "wrong ones" what does that go to say about the majority female population?

Or even scarier, what if these were supposed good girls that may just end up changing? Preposterous right?

I figured I'm the best person to say this cause you can't play the bitter card on me like Reincar seeing as I'm 2/2 with relationships and non bitter endings. (Broke up with both gfs, due to moving/college)

I feel what you saying. I feel im pretty experienced myself and i will say this. Sometimes people JUST CHANGE also which can lead to a downhill relationship

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bruh... a clinger is a lot different than a broad who aborted your seed without you knowing. No one's talking about clingers or broads with entitlement issues. We're talking about trfiling ass broads. And really, if you run into triffling broads all the time, then the issue is you, period.

I thought yall were smart enough for me to not have to spell everything out. :snoop:

It's really simple, I mean, we say the same thing to women who continue to date the wrong men. If you find yourself fukking with the same trife broads then you need to do some soul searching. Contrarry to popular belief, not all women are these demonic creatures who are hell bent on destroying men.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read posts here and it seems that dudes have had some terrible relationships with women. I simply cannot relate. I've had pretty good relationships even with women that I didn't vibe with in the end. I haven't had to deal with infidelity (perhaps they were great liars), disrespect, ultra trife shenaningans, etc.

My question is how is it that my relationship history has been quite good while many men of the Coli have had awful ones? Are our vetting processes different or is it just the luck of the draw?

OR, are yall just not talking about the good relationships?

That's cause you're a man. You're probably the type of dude that if a broad starts behaving like a child, you don't feed into it. You ignore her or tell her to grow up and you keep it moving until she starts acting like an adult again worthy of your time.

These other dudes here behave like children themselves. If their girls starts behaving like little spoiled brats throwing temper tantrums begging for attention, these dumbasses feed them and get on their level.

Teach them.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I write blogs on relationships

The Sharp Perspective

You can't teach the light if you can't explain the darkness and that's exactly what is being done in this thread.

There's nothing in this thread that is beneficial to anybody.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But even with that, if they are good people, and raised you properly, in a stressless, drama free situation. Then you won't seek out or be drawn to broads who are just a mess.

It's really not that simple bruh. my parents are two devout Christians who've been together 20+years, I grew up in the burbs, and they saved enough money to send me to an Ivy League school. none of that shyt stopped my dumbass from wifing up one chick who ended up being a suicidal manic depressive and another chick who ended up being a manipulative, glorified hood rat who probably could've been a cast member of basketball wives.

at first, like many of the dudes here I almost let those experiences define my perception of women. but while I'm now much less naive than I used to be when it comes to the females, I realized the biggest problem wasn't them but ME instead. looking back I saw all the warning signs, just like I'm sure a lot of dudes here have yet I chose to ignore it cuz I was caught up in the honeymoon phase. it's VERY easy to bytch and moan about women while conveniently ignoring the role you've played in your fukked up relationships and the fact that you yourself go after the wrong type women, believe me I know. but doing this will get you nowhere and only lead you down a path of more bitterness. humbling yourself and recognizing your faults is one of the hardest things anyone has to do because our first inclination when things go bad is to always play the role of the victim. but checking ourselves and actively learning from our mistakes are the first steps towards a life of better decisions and less bitterness.

and ANYONE can get caught up, doesn't matter how good or stable your background is. human beings are weird and unpredictable, sometimes we're attracted towards things that we know are unhealthy for us

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
It's really not that simple bruh. my parents are two devout Christians who've been together 20+years, I grew up in the burbs, and they saved enough money to send me to an Ivy League school. none of that shyt stopped my dumbass from wifing up one chick who ended up being a suicidal manic depressive and another chick who ended up being a manipulative, glorified hood rat who probably could've been a cast member of basketball wives.
at first, like many of the dudes here I almost let those experiences define my perception of women. but while I'm now much less naive than I used to be when it comes to the females, I realized the biggest problem wasn't them but ME instead. looking back I saw all the warning signs, just like I'm sure a lot of dudes here have yet I chose to ignore it cuz I was caught up in the honeymoon phase. it's VERY easy to bytch and moan about women while conveniently ignoring the role you've played in your fukked up relationships and the fact that you yourself go after the wrong type women, believe me I know. but doing this will get you nowhere and only lead you down a path of more bitterness. humbling yourself and recognizing your faults is one of the hardest things anyone has to do because our first inclination when things go bad is to always play the role of the victim. but checking ourselves and actively learning from our mistakes are the first steps towards a life of better decisions and less bitterness.
and ANYONE can get caught up, doesn't matter how good or stable your background is. human beings are weird and unpredictable, sometimes we're attracted towards things that we know are unhealthy for us

This is great. I think people mistake learning from a bad relationship as something that is still a bad experience, which it's not. There's something to learn about EVERY relationship you have and learning something is ALWAYS positive (I guess this point would also apply to the poster I was engaging with earlier "Sharp").

People who have yet to really learn anything about themselves from a relationship (always placing the blame on others, never taking accountability themselves) will always have ill feelings about relationships/the opposite sex, even the ones that end well because in their mind, everything is always wrong with the other person.

It's important for people to realize that there is nothing wrong with things being their fault. In fact, when you can admit things are you fault, you learn and grow a lot more than by placing the blame on someone else and staying in your own bubble of preconceived perfection.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not that simple...when u get together with y'all boys and y'all talk about women how often do y'all talk about all the great things about your women? The negative shyt usually makes for a better story:manny:...so I think the negativity we have about relationships comes from us just talkin about the negativity...but at the end of the day we all got love for women...now on here its a lot of trolling and overexagerating.

And u said all of your relationships wuz positive....but maybe sum people have had negative experiences with females u wuznt neccesarily in a relationship with like myself...most of my RELATIOnSHIPS have ended good,but my dealings with females I. Wuz just fukin or wuznt tryna get serious with haven't all ended so good:snoop: those are real experiences too....u can argue as well if u haven't had experiences with women actin crazy and irregular either u not hittin her with the dope dikk or u still fukin her from time to time:mjpls: u take that away from even a perfectly sane woman and its not gon end ammicably but more :damn:...maybe that's just my own fuked up mindframe...but if we not fightin and she not actin crazy sumtimes I don't feel like I'm hittin that right...and if she just let me go peacefully its almost a walk of shame:snoop: