My relationships have been positive for the most part. Why?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know alot of problems start from dudes not being 100% them at the inception of a relationship.

Its like they try to mold themselves to her preferences, then ends up becoming a problem when you cant fake it anymore.

I have had homeboys tell girls they dont smoke because a girl isnt attracted to nikkas that smoke. I see it whether its dudes stop playing vid games, watching alot of sports etc.

If you cant be 100% you in the relationship, whats the point of being with the person.

Thats why it bothers me so much when I see stuff like this:

Coli bruh, speaking on watching the KOD Reality show

You have to pretend to feel a certain type of way about a TV show so your women doesnt think a certain way about you?

It makes no sense to me.

Good point.

If you can't be 100% yourself in front of your girl you might as well just check out of the relationship. I don't quite get it.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
OP....That's a good thing that all of your relationships have been positive. But it's a bad thing if you are saying that, yet you're no longer with them and have learned nothing valuable from the experience. That's what I call being naive.

If your relationship was that good, you'd still be in it. What you mean to say is that you still have a good report with these women after you part. I can dig that. That's what we strive for and shows maturity.

But to sit there and condemn other men for having bad experiences as if all women are angelic will get your man pass revoked. If you got some gems to drop, then by all means kick knowledge, but all that other shyt is corny.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
OP....That's a good thing that all of your relationships have been positive. But it's a bad thing if you are saying that, yet you're no longer with them and have learned nothing valuable from the experience. That's what I call being naive.
If your relationship was that good, you'd still be in it. What you mean to say is that you still have a good report with these women after you part. I can dig that. That's what we strive for and shows maturity.
But to sit there and condemn other men for having bad experiences as if all women are angelic will get your man pass revoked. If you got some gems to drop, then by all means kick knowledge, but all that other shyt is corny.
Just because a relationship ENDS positively or that it was a positive experience doesn't mean you should still be with the person or that the relationship was good.:huhldup:

You're actually the one showing your naivety.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Just because a relationship ENDS positively or that it was a positive experience doesn't mean you should still be with the person or that the relationship was good.:huhldup:

You're actually the one showing your naivety.

Waiting for you to give me an example of a long term relationship that ends positively for both people.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Relationships that end positive and the decision was mutual and you both remain friends are the best.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Relationships that end positive and the decision was mutual and you both remain friends are the best.

Oh.. you're talking about the relationships where they end, yet she keeps the ex dude around as the emergency dikk in the glass whenever the new dude she deals with fukks up or does her dirty?

I'm 30+ years old, been married, got kids and all that. Most relationships with intense feelings don't end positive for both people. It takes time for both people to be okay with the split and to become friends. This does not happen overnight, sometimes it takes months or even years. These relationships you're talking about surely are not long term.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm not condemning anyone. Just speaking on my own experiences. How can one man's experiences be mostly positive while another man's mostly negative?

If you keep running into trife women then.....:ehh:

LOL @ the dap from Kev...what a shock.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You make great choices in women. Most of the dudes here want a woman who doesn't want them back, so she doesn't give any play so they say all women are bytches. Half the time their opinions on women come from women they never even dated. And for God's sake if you're in a bad relationship END IT, and fine someone who cherishes you. Dudes got it twisted on here. There is a lot of bitterness in some of these posts.

Thing is... Some broads are very good. I don't even blame dudes for getting stuck with a trife broad. It happens. BUT, if you keep running into the same type of woman then.....

:usure:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
forgive me for asking but is this a bait thread, or are you seriously trying to understand why these guys in here have bad relationship experiences?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because most likely you come from a stable environment, where you had two good parents, who demonstrated by their actions, how two people are supposed to act to each other in a relationship.

Basically the people who raised us and the way they are, have a big impact on what type of people we attract and are drawn.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because most likely you come from a stable environment, where you had two good parents, who demonstrated by their actions, how two people are supposed to act to each other in a relationship.

Basically the people who raised us and the way they are, have a big impact on what type of people we attract and are drawn.

My parents are divorced. Some of these guys came from 2 parent households.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have dated a lot women but having a serious relationship wise not many of those cuz its a big investment too me so i try to be careful so thats why i date a female for a while where its not exclusive till i feel she is worth taking the next level.

Now i have had some good some bad but that comes with the territory though u try to learn from those mistakes so you dont make them again.

Any of the positive one's that ended we didnt stay friends due to any feelings stay lingering to one another out of respect. Because when i tried one time she still had feelings but i didn't and i wanted her to move on and not stay attach so i outta respect for her i had to do the right thing and let her go completely since then i rather not be a friend to any ex. And any bad one's well it is what it is.