My relationships have been positive for the most part. Why?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read posts here and it seems that dudes have had some terrible relationships with women. I simply cannot relate. I've had pretty good relationships even with women that I didn't vibe with in the end. I haven't had to deal with infidelity (perhaps they were great liars), disrespect, ultra trife shenaningans, etc.

My question is how is it that my relationship history has been quite good while many men of the Coli have had awful ones? Are our vetting processes different or is it just the luck of the draw?

OR, are yall just not talking about the good relationships?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
There's something very few of us have that most here don't.

Heterosexuality. Cherish your gift well. :to:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You haven't met a girl that sucks the joy out of everything yet. Or A girl with confidence issues or a girl who is an absolute clinger.

They leave you feeling like :comeon:

But honestly, it makes the cool ass girls even better. Such a relief. :noah:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I know alot of problems start from dudes not being 100% them at the inception of a relationship.

Its like they try to mold themselves to her preferences, then ends up becoming a problem when you cant fake it anymore.

I have had homeboys tell girls they dont smoke because a girl isnt attracted to nikkas that smoke. I see it whether its dudes stop playing vid games, watching alot of sports etc.

If you cant be 100% you in the relationship, whats the point of being with the person.

Thats why it bothers me so much when I see stuff like this:

Coli bruh, speaking on watching the KOD Reality show
going to be hard to watch this with my girl. I gotta pretend I'm disgusted the whole time.

"These dirty hoes, can you believe this shyt? *shakes head* Let me watch this a little longer to learn about these disgusting behaviors"

You have to pretend to feel a certain type of way about a TV show so your women doesnt think a certain way about you?

It makes no sense to me.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
80% of mine have ended amicably and we usually stay friends for at least a few months or so :manny:

Even 2 that ended real bad ended up coming around and we worked things out and were friendly with eachother after some time went by. My ex even offered to do wedding pictures for me and my current fiance.

Some girls cant be reasoned with and are crazy but if youre mature about it breakups dont always have to be nuclear meltdowns.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You haven't met a girl that sucks the joy out of everything yet. Or A girl with confidence issues or a girl who is an absolute clinger.

They leave you feeling like :comeon:

But honestly, it makes the cool ass girls even better. Such a relief. :noah:

I've met many women like that. I just never dated them.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I'm batting 50%.

4 major relationships. I only hate two of those bytches :pacspit:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Most of these are mad simply because they are not successful with women.

I have never seen a dude that has good luck with women ever do the type of complaining and bashing these guys do.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You make great choices in women. Most of the dudes here want a woman who doesn't want them back, so she doesn't give any play so they say all women are bytches. Half the time their opinions on women come from women they never even dated. And for God's sake if you're in a bad relationship END IT, and fine someone who cherishes you. Dudes got it twisted on here. There is a lot of bitterness in some of these posts.