My Quarrantine room

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
3xZ99U7.jpg

Pic makes my 70 inch look small as fukk :ohhh:

Bought 10 packs of blunts, already had over 1000 grams of different weed, GOT FIRED IN FEB SO GOT 18 WEEKS OF UNEMPLOYMENT LEFT :lolbron:, been subscribed to Shadow PC for a year now so can play any PC game for free (single player) :yeshrug:. Also can watch any movie I want free in 4K :yeshrug:, can't beat it. GOAT time for social distancing :ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i copped a used one from GameStop back in the day and it was trash

can I trust the used ones on amazon?

and def Jam fight for ny is like $300 now? :picard:

I have no idea

the ones that are “renewed” by amazon might be worth a shot since they offer a guarantee but they’re pretty expensive tho

*edit*

reading some of the reviews it seems real hit or miss

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I bought an Aeron brand new just today as my current office chair which was 2nd hand so maybe 10+ years old just isn’t supporting my back and upper shoulders.

I have slipped disks snd work from home 2/3 times a week anyway but this quarantine is making my discs into mush.

I have around $300 voucher from work and the chair had 20% off anyway so I got it for about £700 and looking at some of the second hand ones it’s about £350 more than I would have paid and I’d get the new movement, the 12 year guarantee, and other perks.

Additionally I’m a big guy so I went for size C, there are no size C second hand in the U.K. at the stage, I think everyone decided to buy these chairs due to WFH

No idea when it’s going to arrive though :mjlol::wow:

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
I got that same chair, had it since December and its not bad. Basically in it all day since I'm working from home. Nice setup though.