My Quarrantine room

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I heared some people say the pro sounds just as bad so I didn’t even bother getting one.
The PS4 Slim is the quietest of all 3 versions. Even when playing God of War or HZD

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster look at this cornball with all those games in that book case.
Lol, I should show y’all my “quarantine collection” I just don’t know how to do it cause it’s all digital.

I basically have every game from arcade to home consoles up until N64.

shyt go real bad, at least ima be gaming :blessed:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I started moving everything in my loft into my old garage studio today.
It’s not finished yet but here what the new set up is looking like so far

I’ll get a receiver in there in the next few weeks and most likely put a full surround sound set up in there. probably pick up another arcade 1up machine for the sake of symmetry

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Does he know your
Weight
Height
Room size
Requirements in a chair
:gucci:

You trying too hard breh, its not that deep. He could of easily narrowed down the good ones. :mjlol:

Weird ass nikka want me to come in like "I'm 5'11, 195 lbs, game in a ?x? size room, what should I get?" Like he's gonna weigh my options like car dealer. Clown.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He could of easily narrowed down the good ones...

...moving the discussion forward...the aeron model is top of the line but too rich for my blood...I was interested in the mirra 2 chair which is also highly recommended but was scared off by the reviews...for chairs this expensive I shouldn't be reading that many complaints...eventually settled on a lesser expensive model—caper multipurpose chair...w/ add’l features it came out to $745 I think in total :merchant: :skip: I love the look...high quality build/pieces so it should last a long ass time...they back it up w/ a 10-12 year warranty and the comfort on the model I own is perfect...I was skittish bcuz it looks kind of uncomfortable in the pic but it feels great...the model I have may not be suitable for someone over 6’ weighing in @ over 200 lbs imo...if that describes you then you may want to look @ the previous two I mentioned

there are imitation lookalikes you can buy but I imagine you’ll be sacrificing quality and comfort...case in point I bought a chair for another room from staples that kinda looks like the aeron...paid a pretty penny for it too but that shyt is stiff as fukk...I imagine it needs more breaking in for comfort...that’s what I’m hoping @ least

also the chairs from herman miller come preassembled so if you go thru w/ it expect a huge ass box on your doorstep when it ships

Last edited:

tgu

Pro
Daps
I started moving everything in my loft into my old garage studio today.
It’s not finished yet but here what the new set up is looking like so far

I’ll get a receiver in there in the next few weeks and most likely put a full surround sound set up in there. probably pick up another arcade 1up machine for the sake of symmetry

:ohhh: How many games do you have? What’s the oldest system?