My PSN just got hacked brehs...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Be a customer of a company that doesn't value cyber security brehs

I could give everyone here my xbl login credentials and you wouldn't be able to do shyt with it because you don't have access to my phone
getting access to your phone isn't as hard as you might think it is. On T-Mobile it's as simple as a social engineering phone call. On Sprint if a person can get your username and password to access the online account they can move your service to any phone anytime and you wouldn't know until after the fact.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
10 extra bucks tho... :stopitslime:

FRFR though I guess ive been lucky, ive had the same CC attached to my psn since about 09 and haven't had any problems thank god.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
They just got my shyt too :gucci:

I wake up to a dozen "thank you for this purchase" emails. Go to check my system and my account is logged out. I check my email again and see the "Thank you for changing your psn email. If this was not you click this link" :why:

Dude changed my account info then bought Mortal Kombat, Dora the Explorer episodes and all types of bullshyt. I have to wait a couple more hours to get ahold of Sony but my bank is already working to get me my bread back.

Now I cant play online or half of my games :snoop: this is what gaming has come to.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
They just got my shyt too :gucci:

I wake up to a dozen "thank you for this purchase" emails. Go to check my system and my account is logged out. I check my email again and see the "Thank you for changing your psn email. If this was not you click this link" :why:

Dude changed my account info then bought Mortal Kombat, Dora the Explorer episodes and all types of bullshyt. I have to wait a couple more hours to get ahold of Sony but my bank is already working to get me my bread back.

Now I cant play online or half of my games :snoop: this is what gaming has come to.
Hopefully they get it resolved quick, this shyt made me paranoid to the point where I blocked messages or friend requests on my account.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully they get it resolved quick, this shyt made me paranoid to the point where I blocked messages or friend requests on my account.
Breh on the PSN chat said he changed everything back to its original settings and approved a full refund:salute:

I just changed my password and everything was still on my account :wow:

I will never get caught slippin like this again