My PSN just got hacked brehs...

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Make sure you have a unique password and email on your account. There is some eastern European gang that have created a bot that targets any PSN email they have access to.

Unless your password is like 20+ characters deep, it's only a matter of time before they crack it.

PSN has no facility that blocks a IP from a number of password attempts. If a hacker has your email, they can attempt to log in a million times until they have the the right password. With a realitvely cheap setup, a hacker can have your password within days.

If you have a unique email, that you only use for PSN, they won't even know your shyt to try your account.

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Make sure you have a unique password and email on your account. There is some eastern European gang that have created a bot that targets any PSN email they have access to.

Unless your password is like 20+ characters deep, it's only a matter of time before they crack it.

PSN has no facility that blocks a IP from a number of password attempts. If a hacker has your email, they can attempt to log in a million times until they have the the right password. With a realitvely cheap setup, a hacker can have your password within days.

If you have a unique email, that you only use for PSN, they won't even know your shyt to try your account.
bout to switch my email tomm

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Somebody deactivated my PS4 as the primary one on my account and changed theirs into being the primary ps4 on my account. I been on the phone with PSN support for 2-3 hours tryna resolve it but they've basically been no help. :francis:

They gave me a case number and told me call them back tomorrow to possibly resolve it then but until then I'm locked out of anything I purchased on my account via the PSN. Be careful and make sure you change your passwords brehs I'm just glad I had no debit cards on there. :mjcry:

Welp.... the same thing just happened to me :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I only use Paypal as a middle man to pay for things on PSN. Id never put my cards on there. :huhldup:
PayPal won't save you. When I had PayPal on my PSN account I didn't have to enter my PayPal password on their own site to make purchases. The purchases were almost instantly approved from Sony's end.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
dam i guessed i hacked too lol.

this happened to me for like an hour a couple weeks ago. the deactivation thing but im still good. there hasn't been any weird activity on my account though, im gonna change my password and shyt now smh.

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
Got mine hacked 2 weeks ago. Some dude from India hacked into it and purchased some next game for $35 since my Paypal was linked to it. Called them and they resolved it in about 2-3 business days. Got my money back and password was changed
same thing happened to me :francis: around the same time..... :ohhh:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Be a customer of a company that doesn't value cyber security brehs

I could give everyone here my xbl login credentials and you wouldn't be able to do shyt with it because you don't have access to my phone

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Be a customer of a company that doesn't value cyber security brehs

I could give everyone here my xbl login credentials and you wouldn't be able to do shyt with it because you don't have access to my phone
PSN has security questions and two step verification via cell phone.

They are just optional and it sounds like people aren't using it.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
PSN has security questions and two step verification via cell phone.

They are just optional and it sounds like people aren't using it.
Come on mr. Fsociety, being optional is the problem. It should be default like MS has theirs set up. Security questions can be socially engineered.
Wow, Sony really has their customers out here going raw smh