My PSN just got hacked brehs...

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Somebody deactivated my PS4 as the primary one on my account and changed theirs into being the primary ps4 on my account. I been on the phone with PSN support for 2-3 hours tryna resolve it but they've basically been no help. :francis:

They gave me a case number and told me call them back tomorrow to possibly resolve it then but until then I'm locked out of anything I purchased on my account via the PSN. Be careful and make sure you change your passwords brehs I'm just glad I had no debit cards on there. :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you use the same PSN passsword/email on other sites?? I suspect that a lot of people though therefore your info was gotten somewhere else and they used it for PSN.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Somebody deactivated my PS4 as the primary one on my account and changed theirs into being the primary ps4 on my account. I been on the phone with PSN support for 2-3 hours tryna resolve it but they've basically been no help. :francis:

They gave me a case number and told me call them back tomorrow to possibly resolve it then but until then I'm locked out of anything I purchased on my account via the PSN. Be careful and make sure you change your passwords brehs I'm just glad I had no debit cards on there. :mjcry:
How & when did you realize that breh?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Do you use the same PSN passsword/email on other sites?? I suspect that a lot of people though therefore your info was gotten somewhere else and they used it for PSN.
For some other sites yeah but not all, I'm changing everything right now though as far as passwords

This is a wake up call :whew:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I just removed my debit card and PayPal from my account yesterday. :whew:

Best of luck to you OP. I would be heated in your position.
Luckily I don't purchase much shyt on the store anyway, only brought MGS5, The Order, Outlast and some other DLC's

But still the thought of another nikka having full access to my shyt has me like :beli:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Got mine hacked 2 weeks ago. Some dude from India hacked into it and purchased some next game for $35 since my Paypal was linked to it. Called them and they resolved it in about 2-3 business days. Got my money back and password was changed

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Update brehs Sony fixed it finally!!!! :blessed:

Basically an hour after I made this thread they reset my account and gave me my full account control back even though I'm still pissed at these nikkas :francis:

Along with my changed password, I'm also gonna use the 2-step verification for increased security when logging into my accounts. So now I get a text directly to my phone when anyone tries to log in now. :whew: :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Update brehs Sony fixed it finally!!!! :blessed:

Basically an hour after I made this thread they reset my account and gave me my full account control back even though I'm still pissed at these nikkas :francis:

Along with my changed password, I'm also gonna use the 2-step verification for increased security when logging into my accounts. So now I get a text directly to my phone when anyone tries to log in now. :whew: :wow:
Yeah I gotta put that on there right now. I forgot PSN got that feature lately.