My Prom pic me and my nikkas is winning

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
No, this thread was on some "look at me, I have a white woman, that makes me cool" type of shyt. Only it turned around on him when he got exposed. Nobody will call someone a c00n for dating a white woman, but when you carry a white woman around like a badge of honor over your own race, yeah it's grade A c00ning and self hate.

nikka, have you read ANY posts on this forum? Make a thread talking about "going out to eat with my white girlfriend" and the responses are gonna be:

c00n
Self-hating c00n
Jiggaboo c00n

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
nikka, have you read ANY posts on this forum? Make a thread talking about "going out to eat with my white girlfriend" and the responses are gonna be:

c00n
Self-hating c00n
Jiggaboo c00n

Yeah i hear ya breh but In all fairness da only time i've seen nikkas really get called out for some c00nery is when they've gone out of they way to shyt on sistas n put white bytches on a pedestal and treat em like they some kinda prize possession. At least from what i've seen. Da cats dat are trigger happy to call a nikka a c00n for just sayin a certain white bytch is bangin are da same nikkas lurkin up in da PAWG threads in JBO. :pachaha:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The nikka in the middle look like Chris Paul :lolbron: