My Prom pic me and my nikkas is winning

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Phourtay. The thread was clearly satirical. Get over it.

No, this thread was on some "look at me, I have a white woman, that makes me cool" type of shyt. Only it turned around on him when he got exposed. Nobody will call someone a c00n for dating a white woman, but when you carry a white woman around like a badge of honor over your own race, yeah it's grade A c00ning and self hate.

Daps
Reppin
California
No, this thread was on some "look at me, I have a white woman, that makes me cool" type of shyt. Only it turned around on him when he got exposed. Nobody will call someone a c00n for dating a white woman, but when you carry a white woman around like a badge of honor over your own race, yeah it's grade A c00ning and self hate.

what if he's pimping them for money is that still c00ning? :stopitslime:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Knyr5.jpg
this pic has me fukking dying

:dead::dead::lolbron::pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

You're a dumbass. Dude was joking. People make ducktales threads for jokes all the time.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i'm sorry, i didn't follow the thread all the way through to catch the humor and satire from such a crappy and played out topic...

:stopitslime:

i just find it sad in general...

Well it's because you're emotional. Anyone with sense knew the thread was a fukking humorous poke at sensitive black women and moist black men like you.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Well it's because you're emotional. Anyone with sense knew the thread was a fukking humorous poke at sensitive black women and moist black men like you.

or maybe because i'm not easily entertained like the shallow ignorant posters that run around on most internet forums that think because they understand some low level, crude satire about white women and black men they've somehow unlocked the mystery of the sphinx and they deem anyone who doesn't bother to participate in the "joke" as "emotional".

please nikka, don't pretend to know what i'm about...

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
or maybe because i'm not easily entertained like the shallow ignorant posters that run around on most internet forums that think because they understand some low level, crude satire about white women and black men they've somehow unlocked the mystery of the sphinx and they deem anyone who doesn't bother to participate in the "joke" as "emotional".

please nikka, don't pretend to know what i'm about...

ETHER!