My Pops Gets Out Of Federal Prison Monday AMA.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Was over a armed robbery at a bodega in Hunts Point BX spring 1993...we have similar build and features... he was already in the system and we lived in the neighborhood... Cops pulled him over, he was facing a long bid, due to his rap sheet... he said it wasnt him, but he could provide information that would apprehend the robber... next thing i know im at 41th precinct getting interviewed, and identified by the Pakistanian owner, now i wasnt a saint either, was doing mad robberies as a juvenile, but didnt have a lengthy record... I ended up doing 31 months in Riverview. The actual robbery made the Daily News. which kinda sucks, since if you google my real name, the story appears.

His rationale was, he had 6 felonies and would've did 30+. :shaq2:

Wow.

You gave had a rough life. I'm sorry about this. Life sounding like an endless episode of Law & Order or some other cop show.

1.Do you have kids? Are they career criminals as well? Is career criminal the right term? If you have kids I hope you are keeping them away from this.

2. How old are you? How old is your dad?

3. Is this life worth the stress? Drama prison time? Do you have $$$ to show for it all?

4. What do you look like? I just thought of that boondocks "prison sculpted body" episode.

5. Do you feel systematic racism led to all this or you just made your choices...

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Was over a armed robbery at a bodega in Hunts Point BX spring 1993...we have similar build and features... he was already in the system and we lived in the neighborhood... Cops pulled him over, he was facing a long bid, due to his rap sheet... he said it wasnt him, but he could provide information that would apprehend the robber... next thing i know im at 41th precinct getting interviewed, and identified by the Pakistanian owner, now i wasnt a saint either, was doing mad robberies as a juvenile, but didnt have a lengthy record... I ended up doing 31 months in Riverview. The actual robbery made the Daily News. which kinda sucks, since if you google my real name, the story appears.

Damn. Ion even kno what to say bro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...between this and the info in the new thread with the son...sad cycle if true

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn you ain't shyt :ohhh:

Your dad ain't shyt.:ohhh:

Your son ain't shyt.:ohhh:

And your baby mom ain't shyt.:ohhh:

A failure of a family :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

No wonder you spend time trolling nikkas on the internet 25 years younger than you :picard:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

:picard: