My Pops Gets Out Of Federal Prison Monday AMA.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Nahhhhhh bro u can't just say some shyt like "my dad ratted on me" and not go into detail wtf fix up:mjtf:

Was over a armed robbery at a bodega in Hunts Point BX spring 1993...we have similar build and features... he was already in the system and we lived in the neighborhood... Cops pulled him over, he was facing a long bid, due to his rap sheet... he said it wasnt him, but he could provide information that would apprehend the robber... next thing i know im at 41th precinct getting interviewed, and identified by the Pakistanian owner, now i wasnt a saint either, was doing mad robberies as a juvenile, but didnt have a lengthy record... I ended up doing 31 months in Riverview. The actual robbery made the Daily News. which kinda sucks, since if you google my real name, the story appears.

His rationale was, he had 6 felonies and would've did 30+. :shaq2:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Was over a armed robbery at a bodega in Hunts Point BX spring 1993...we have similar build and features... he was already in the system and we lived in the neighborhood... Cops pulled him over, he was facing a long bid, due to his rap sheet... he said it wasnt him, but he could provide information that would apprehend the robber... next thing i know im at 41th precinct getting interviewed, and identified by the Pakistanian owner, now i wasnt a saint either, was doing mad robberies as a juvenile, but didnt have a lengthy record... I ended up doing 31 months in Riverview. The actual robbery made the Daily News. which kinda sucks, since if you google my real name, the story appears.

His rationale was, he had 6 felonies and would've did 30+. :shaq2:

:ohhh:+ :leon:+:snoop: