Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Damn, @Liquid deleted his name and everything :damn:

what yall do to him :jbhmm: :wow: @Kamikaze Revy
Nah. Wasn't me at all. Me issue with him was very minor and I wouldn't do anything to purposely run anyone off the site like that.
Apparently he had bigger issues outside of the arcadium.
He had some kind of concern about being involved with this forum further because he found out that other sites like reddit perceived the coli to be racist so he chose to leave because he didn't want to be associated with it.
Thats what was said though, I can't read his mind.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Phil Spencer, EA and the XBOX crew came through with Fight Night Champion :wow:

I am ready to let go for good now.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Damn mine just passed recently

black-kid-crying.gif

She was 10 years, 3 months old. May she rest in peace, along with my ps1, ps2, mega drive, atari lynx, game.com, big back yellow game boy and Zelda game & watch.

My OG Japanese import PSP still going strong, tho. :whew:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
My ps3 slim from 09 is fine but my DS 3s:mjcry:

Yea thats the real issue. My DS3s died years ago. I keep having to go on ebay and cop one of those fake 15$ controllers every year or so :mjcry:

The reason my ps3 is still alive and kicking is cause i installed cfw on it damn near like 8 years ago. Haven't actually ran a disk on it in like 6 years. All digital over here :wow:

And my backlog STILL INSANE :damn:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea thats the real issue. My DS3s died years ago. I keep having to go on ebay and cop one of those fake 15$ controllers every year or so :mjcry:

The reason my ps3 is still alive and kicking is cause i installed cfw on it damn near like 8 years ago. Haven't actually ran a disk on it in like 6 years. All digital over here :wow:

And my backlog STILL INSANE :damn:
I got burned on a fake from Rapestop and I've given up since. Unless BC comes to PS5 my backlog on PS3 gonna follow me into the afterlife.:sadcam:
I guess i could get another DS4 and make do. :patrice: