My OG 60GB PS3 passed away today.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
r.i.p. my og 20gb ylod early 2014. i got it fixed a few times but i decided to let it go. i copped a 80gb refurbished, it ain't the same though. ps2 games don't run as good as they did on the original ps3s. early ps3s are the goat system. as far as I'm concerned, you ain't a real nikka if your ps3 ain't come with the Talladega Nights bluray.:manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My og was slowly dying
:mjcry: it waa the blue ray drive.:mjcry::mjcry: was getting finicky..getting worse each week. Went ahead and copped a ps4.

Ps3 would be looking at me from the top of the closet like :sadcam:.

Just let my old roomate have it cause his roku died and he wanted a way to watch netflix, hulu etc.

So many hours on that bish sonning lil kids in gta5.:wow:

mine died like 3-4 years ago. shyt YLOD. I had it fixed by someone on craigslist and I fixed it once myself. each time the fix wouldn't last, so I said fukk it and copped a slim.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
r.i.p. my og 20gb ylod early 2014. i got it fixed a few times but i decided to let it go. i copped a 80gb refurbished, it ain't the same though. ps2 games don't run as good as they did on the original ps3s. early ps3s are the goat system. as far as I'm concerned, you ain't a real nikka if your ps3 ain't come with the Talladega Nights bluray.:manny:

I still got the talledega nights blu ray. (I probably have like 3 blu rays EVER). that was one of them.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
MAn yall making me nervous to ever turn mine on again.

I remember the blue ray drive went out back in like 2009, its been straight ever since tho.

1 tb CFW HDD so I play most games (if any) from the HDD. Hope that extends the life :lupe:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
MAn yall making me nervous to ever turn mine on again.

I remember the blue ray drive went out back in like 2009, its been straight ever since tho.

1 tb CFW HDD so I play most games (if any) from the HDD. Hope that extends the life :lupe:
Might need to be reballed in the future, but doesn't sound like you play it much anymore.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tu0KX09pIgSkujoEpYfRnlBYP9Bo1g1kdI2ONaoHeI7jKGPRW1TZYb3ROidoTqA2-ps3logo.png

She on life support brehs:mjcry:She's moving towards the light:mjcry:She said she's seeing yellow then red lights:mjcry: I told her to stay away from the lights:mjcry:I got to get my bytch back:mjcry:

How long will this surgery keep her alive if it works?:mjcry: