My OG 60GB PS3 passed away today.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could be nostalgia speaking but 2010 to 2013 I had a blast with PS3. I bought it on the cusp of FFXIII(:trash:) release and my first game was MGSIV and Uncharted 1. It's funny how much of a fan of UC I am now because when I had a 360 and first saw UC1 I thought it was absolute garbage(I didn't even play it for more than 4 minutes at that time.) I then bought it hearing it had good reviews online and really enjoyed it. Bought UC2 on a whim since I heard it was better but fukk it wasn't, it was magnitudes better :wow: Graphics, gameplay, characters, sound everything was damn near perfect. I then tried online and was hooked on phonics. After that every other game was icing on the cake. UC2 was pretty much the main game i played in between big releases.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Could be nostalgia speaking but 2010 to 2013 I had a blast with PS3. I bought it on the cusp of FFXIII(:trash:) release and my first game was MGSIV and Uncharted 1. It's funny how much of a fan of UC I am now because when I had a 360 and first saw UC1 I thought it was absolute garbage(I didn't even play it for more than 4 minutes at that time.) I then bought it hearing it had good reviews online and really enjoyed it. Bought UC2 on a whim since I heard it was better but fukk it wasn't, it was magnitudes better :wow: Graphics, gameplay, characters, sound everything was damn near perfect. I then tried online and was hooked on phonics. After that every other game was icing on the cake. UC2 was pretty much the main game i played in between big releases.
I need to get another one because fight night is still very active on psn.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
RIP

2462249-gravestone01+copy.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My og was slowly dying
:mjcry: it waa the blue ray drive.:mjcry::mjcry: was getting finicky..getting worse each week. Went ahead and copped a ps4.

Ps3 would be looking at me from the top of the closet like :sadcam:.

Just let my old roomate have it cause his roku died and he wanted a way to watch netflix, hulu etc.

So many hours on that bish sonning lil kids in gta5.:wow: