My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
There are real lessons to be learned from these rapper killings, but as a culture we aren't ready to learn them yet...

As a rapper he promoted street imagery and portrayed himself that way. If anyone has ever watched a craps game or played themselves, you know things get heated, it is not uncommon at all for people to get violent over dice...

The people who shoot dice are aware of this and if you've seen these games you've heard threats from all sides and possibly seen guns drawn, so again, I'm not with this "let's all shyt on the killers" shyt, all these players are playing the same game voluntarily in these rapper killings, figuratively and literally. They are all posturing the same way, so when we really get upset about this shyt, we redirect what's popular and how we are raising our kids to aspire towards...

I'm not blaming anyone, I don't know what was said by anyone, including Take, but I know cats can get real disrespectful in these scenarios. I know it, I've seen it, you eliminate the risk by eliminating risky behaviors. This is the kind of shyt that happens and people are only offended because it happens to a celebrity but these guys are willingly playing into the games...

RIP fam and condolences to all his loved ones...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
4152268-cb8989d890d56599f0fd419f7acfccc3.jpg
4152270-57e1f636512f98fa82293c73b4c99f5a.jpg
4152271-bb988a87053dbfcf728975652abcba56.jpg

I saw a video of Boosie talking about playing dice with quavo.

I really hope that description ain't true about Quavo starting it and they own people shot Takeoff

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
2nd Amendment is 50% of the problem, and Black men jealous of other Black men is the remaining 50%..

The proliferation of guns and a grossly unequal society was never going to end well..

It's not about jealousy, fam. These young black men aren't being killed because cats are jealous of them. We gotta stop this narrative because it perpetuates the stereotype that black men don't want other black men to find success, abd while that is true if a minority of us, its true of a minority of everyone...

These rappers arent being murdered from jealousy...