My nikka in jail and I gotta think about postin is bail or feedin my 3 kids. what do i do?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
tell ya mans to reconsider my offer and i'll drop the charges. i'm not a home wrecker and i promise it won't take long.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My baby daddie of two of my kids, Ma'lik is in jail. That nikka is in jail for driving with a suspended lisense with weed on him. I been told that nikka to not drive with no weed on him cause he already got a felony for beatin dis fakkit ass. I swear to god!! This fakkit was trying to hit on my baby daddie, he fine as fukk dough, so I wouldve hit on him too but nikka this fakkit was all like, "Bae lemme suck that big black dikk" so my nikka Ma'lik beat that fakkit ass sooo bad that he had to go to the emergecie room.

Now, Im stuck with a delema!

I can post his baiil of 500 dollars or not feed my kids. I gotta EBT card for 300 dollars that I can sell for 200 and use the rest of my cash aid for 300 dollars to get him but ill be broke if i do. What do i do?

pic of my sexi ass nikka he da one in da middle.

qO1zFWW.jpg

Everyone knows ratchets only use twitter :camby:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This reminds me of a phone call I got from my homey the other day, nikka called me talkin bout our other homie, thats been locked up since march of 2012, his step dad stole 2 HDTV's out his momma crib and sold it for crack money. One on one day, and then came back the next day and stole the other one the very next day. nikka sold 50 and 32 inch tv's for crack money, and cuz he had to payback some drug dealers. Keep in mind, my homies momma decided to bail that nikka outta jail before bailing her own son out. Then he just got caught for trying to break into a car at a car dealership with a blowtorch:russ:. So they gone send him right back to the jail his step son (my homie) is at. That nikka gone get his ass whooped again, jus tlike how them dealers whooped his ass when he owned them money.:ehh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Would you like a picture of my black ass? :popcorn:

You ignorant ass black power fakkits are starting to piss me. Go post on some black militant forum since y'all nikkas can't laugh at jokes.

Stuck in the past ass nikkas smfh

:what:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Im going to be nice and give a real response ....and yes I know this is BS.

Feed your kids:usure:

leave his dumbass:trash:

Be a real woman.

Stop trolling :duck: