My nikka in jail and I gotta think about postin is bail or feedin my 3 kids. what do i do?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Gon and bail him out. Two grown dumb fukks are better than one.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what the fukk?! so a real ass bytch like me cant conversate with otha people online to ask a serious question about my life? im sorry yall buugie ass nikkas neva been to da hood. i gotta live dis life not yall. i thougt it was best to ask people who i thougt had a education too help me out.

Do you really talk this way? :heh:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
My baby daddie of two of my kids, Ma'lik is in jail. That nikka is in jail for driving with a suspended lisense with weed on him. I been told that nikka to not drive with no weed on him cause he already got a felony for beatin dis fakkit ass. I swear to god!! This fakkit was trying to hit on my baby daddie, he fine as fukk dough, so I wouldve hit on him too but nikka this fakkit was all like, "Bae lemme suck that big black dikk" so my nikka Ma'lik beat that fakkit ass sooo bad that he had to go to the emergecie room.

Now, Im stuck with a delema!

I can post his baiil of 500 dollars or not feed my kids. I gotta EBT card for 300 dollars that I can sell for 200 and use the rest of my cash aid for 300 dollars to get him but ill be broke if i do. What do i do?

pic of my sexi ass nikka he da one in da middle.

qO1zFWW.jpg
feed the kids...

at least your bf can eat in jail

and then save up to get him out (if someone else doesnt) while you are still able to feed the kids