My neighbor and I flexing on these lames.....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
But I still somehow live in a better area than you :laff:

My apartments got dedicated spots and garages at least. You gotta park on the line so no one will park next to you :laff:

You probably moved your car back after that pic so you wouldn't get towed :laff:

What don't I have? I've already posted what kind of car I drove with pics, and info on the money I make (not alot)

Truth hurts

:sadbron::mjlol:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I'm not gonna cry about $16 an hour. There's nikkas who make worse or dont even have jobs. But this is the coli, everyone has 6 figures with 6 certs

But a studio apartment
full

Black Cac

Daps
He bought a townhome
Townhome=/=home

You nikkas :cape:for this dude, I must of offended y'all also. He's living hood rich. In the first photo you see his car double parked next to his neighbors. Then he posts a pic of his "townhome" where he apparently has his own driveway and garage. That makes no fukking sense.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Townhome=/=home

You nikkas :cape:for this dude, I must of offended y'all also. He's living hood rich. In the first photo you see his car double parked next to his neighbors. Then he posts a pic of his "townhome" where he apparently has his own driveway and garage. That makes no fukking sense.

We both parked our cars in a "common" area usually reserved for people visiting the neighborhood. My other thread shows images of my Range Rover after I installed my running boards in my driveway.

Why are you hating tho?:what::mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Townhome=/=home

I know it's a hard concept to understand, but maybe they took the pictures at a different location from where he lives :dead:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I know it's a hard concept to understand, but maybe they took the pictures at a different location from where he lives :dead:

Bruh he thinks the process of purchasing a "town-house" is not the same as purchasing a "house"

So I now see we dealing with someone of sub-human intelligence

Black Cac

Daps
I pointed out the ones in that pic and he said "THOSE are 2300 sqft townhomes and I own one" hes the one who said he owned the one in the pic.

Black Cac

Daps
Hes living hood rich, get over it, stop quoting me without raising your hand