My neighbor and I flexing on these lames.....

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
fukk nikka......let it go

Townhouse division was built 4 years ago..this is a image after construction

Models are 1900-2300 sq
-2 car garages
-Hard wood floors
-gated community
-HOA with Pool /security guard / gym

test.png
So you're parking outside somewhere instead of in your garage or in your driveway? Ok

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
:mjlol:

That shyt got 4 different color wheels all spray painted and got the 240sx emblem shaved off but you can see the lettering because it was not painted over

It also got a straight 2'' pipe coming out the back

Dude be embarrassed just to crank that shyt up....he one of them c00ns looking nikkas that park that shyt out there all day because his fat white girlfriend live in the neighborhood

Did you ever drive one of them, or even know that scene is about. Obviously not. I'd rock that before that ugly ass black thing. Screams give me attention.

Black Cac

Daps
LMAO at all these have-nothing Coli fagguts rushing in here to to hate on the OP :mjlol: typical losers :bryan:
What don't I have? I've already posted what kind of car I drove with pics, and info on the money I make (not alot) so I have nothing to hide nor am I hating :manny:

Truth hurts

Black Cac

Daps
Thanks for the disclaimer....:russ:
But I still somehow live in a better area than you :laff:

My apartments got dedicated spots and garages at least. You gotta park on the line so no one will park next to you :laff:

You probably moved your car back after that pic so you wouldn't get towed :laff: