My Light to Caramel Ladies Appreciation Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That is so hurtful coming from a nasty ho like yourself. :russ:

My posts criticizing you are all different in key ways. You're just too :flabbynsick: to see it. :ld:

The OP and corresponding title don't even make sense together. Many of these girls could have went into the dark skin thread. For some reason you chose to make a "light skin/caramel" thread and include them here, despite the fact they aren't "light skin/caramel". That's not normal on the Coli brehette. :mjpls:

You don't know shyt about me but that's irrelevant anyway. Am I right or wrong about the women's coloration? I'm right so what else matters except you're wrong by default? :myman:

Not at all. :ld:

Technically it's not just about beautiful women. It's amazing you don't even know what your own thread is about. :childplease:

Or maybe you're just being disingenuous?

Well if this is a BW thread, you should have just called it that rather than something else. Blame yourself dummy:ld:

So because I say that you're posting a bunch of dark and brown skins in the wrong thread. somehow I'm a closet homosexual. I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense :skip:A does not imply B at all

I see beautiful women everyday. I don't need this struggle thread

First, I am well aware that lighting, makeup and photoshop can distort female pictures. That's why I criticized many of the pictures here for just that. In truth you're just restating what I already explained like I don't already know.

Second, the thread title reasonably implies this thread is about light skin to caramel girls. So everyone who comes to this thread should reasonably expect light to caramel girls. Anything else doesn't make sense. Accordingly it makes sense that someone--like myself--would offer criticism about the disparity. :pachaha:

Didn't even read that long BS. This thread is not about you and your feelings. So I suggest you get out them. Post pictures or KIM.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mpdjnmBb8R1rbqoero1_250.jpg
c64d1895be03c31ccad918ee58705028.jpg
f0abd9a2de2029a1fa69b0da4f198c73.jpg
52bf3bf03344cd7a4bc808f86745c073.jpg