godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cc8963ba569241513358c99b462c1654.jpg
tumblr_ma73ncdT3b1rcp7uro5_250.jpg
f6f423b4eb09ca7a0afaf31ed2feff92.jpg

First two are Brown to Dark Skin; last one looks like a brown East African. :dead:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka then show us how its done. :what:

I've already quoted some posts and mentioned the inconsistencies. How can someone say a person is caramel when their skin looks closer to chocolate I don't know, but OP manages to do it.

OP actually mixes dark skins, brown skins and light skins. She's putting in dark to brown skins that don't have Michael Vick's complexion and saying they're light to caramel. :dead:

Prototypical light skins are redbones and yellowbones like Tiny and Lil Mama. Tyra Banks and Christina Santini are good examples of light deviations deviations. They are also light skins.

@Michael9100 posts actually consistently feature more light to caramel girls than @TheStripper

The c00n vibes from OP are getting increasingly hard to obfuscate or ignore:

:laff:

The woman to the right looks like a grown Gabby Douglas:

Chocolate-Bar-2912355.jpg

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I've already quoted some posts and mentioned the inconsistencies. How can someone say a person is caramel when their skin looks closer to chocolate I don't know, but OP manages to do it.

OP actually mixes dark skins, brown skins and light skins. She's putting in dark to brown skins that don't have Michael Vick's complexion and saying they're light to caramel. :dead:

Prototypical light skins are redbones and yellowbones like Tiny and Lil Mama. Tyra Banks and Christina Santini are good examples of light deviations deviations. They are also light skins.

@Michael9100 posts actually consistently feature more light to caramel girls than @TheStripper

The c00n vibes from OP are getting increasingly hard to obfuscate or ignore:

:laff:

The woman to the right looks like a grown Gabby Douglas:

Chocolate-Bar-2912355.jpg

You have to be one of the simplest people I have ever come across. You always to this same shyt. You go into to these rants like you actually have something to be mad about.

YOU ARE TELLING ON YOURSELF. First, you obviously didn't read the OP. If you had you would realize that I already said that there would be women who were darker than caramel. So once again thank you for making yourself look stupid so I don't have to.

Second, you have color issues. Stop trying to drag people down into your small minded lower level. Like I should abide by your sick categorization of who is this color and who is that color. You epitomize a c00n. This thread is about beautiful women. I only made this thread b/c I didn't want to take away from the other. I will put any beautiful BW in here that I want and I don't I give a damn if you like it or not.

Third, you looked over all these beautiful women and all you care about is what skin color they are. You sir are most certainly a closet homosexual. That is why you want to color categorize your women like you do you flamboyant ward robe.

*Newsflash* These are pictures. There is lighting, make up and photoshop that will distort the color the of women in the pictures. It's not that serious. Get over yourself.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to be one of the simplest people I have ever come across.

That is so hurtful coming from a nasty ho like yourself. :russ:

You always to this same shyt.

My posts criticizing you are all different in key ways. You're just too :flabbynsick: to see it. :ld:

YOU ARE TELLING ON YOURSELF. First, you obviously didn't read the OP. If you had you would realize that I already said that there would be women who were darker than caramel. So once again thank you for making yourself look stupid so I do have to.

The OP and corresponding title don't even make sense together. Many of these girls could have went into the dark skin thread. For some reason you chose to make a "light skin/caramel" thread and include them here, despite the fact they aren't "light skin/caramel". That's not normal on the Coli brehette. :mjpls:

Second, you have color issues. Stop trying to drag people down into your small minded lower level. Like I should abide by your sick categorization of who is this color and who is that color.

You don't know shyt about me but that's irrelevant anyway. Am I right or wrong about the women's coloration? I'm right so what else matters except you're wrong by default? :myman:

You epitomize a c00n.

Not at all. :ld:

This thread is about beautiful women.
Technically it's not just about beautiful women. It's amazing you don't even know what your own thread is about. :childplease:

Or maybe you're just being disingenuous?
I only made this thread b/c I didn't want to take away from the other. I will put any beautiful BW in here that I want and I don't I give a damn if you like it or not.

Well if this is a BW thread, you should have just called it that rather than something else. Blame yourself dummy:ld:

Third, you looked over all these beautiful women and all you care about is what skin color they are. You sir are most certainly a closet homosexual. That is why you want to color categorize your women like you do you flamboyant ward robe.

So because I say that you're posting a bunch of dark and brown skins in the wrong thread. somehow I'm a closet homosexual. I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense :skip:A does not imply B at all

I see beautiful women everyday. I don't need this struggle thread

*Newsflash* These are pictures. There is lighting, make up and photoshop that will distort the color the of women in the pictures. But it's not about what color they are. It is about them being beautiful.

First, I am well aware that lighting, makeup and photoshop can distort female pictures. That's why I criticized many of the pictures here for just that. In truth you're just restating what I already explained like I don't already know.

Second, the thread title reasonably implies this thread is about light skin to caramel girls. So everyone who comes to this thread should reasonably expect light to caramel girls. Anything else doesn't make sense. Accordingly it makes sense that someone--like myself--would offer criticism about the disparity. :pachaha: