My iPod died

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:Did you miss the part I posted about the SD Card?

Planes offer Wi-Fi now too btw. Get with the times B. I was a huge proponent of Ipods...but they're irrelevant now. Once I moved everything over from Ipod to SD card...and got that free Spotify...music listening and organization has been a breeze.

:dj2:
Majority of long haul flights do not offer wifi

You cant cake origanised playlists on an sd card as easy as you can on an ipod

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Spotify is $10 a month with Hulu. Any mixtape songs are on datpiff. Whatever else just put on your phone or thumb drive.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Majority of long haul flights do not offer wifi

You cant cake origanised playlists on an sd card as easy as you can on an ipod
wrong on both counts...but do you.
dzNrAFX.jpg

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:wtf:Did you miss the part I posted about the SD Card?

Planes offer Wi-Fi now too btw. Get with the times B. I was a huge proponent of Ipods...but they're irrelevant now. Once I moved everything over from Ipod to SD card...and got that free Spotify...music listening and organization has been a breeze.

:dj2:
Organization is hard on an iPod? :patrice:

HollywoodP

Daps
Reppin
Organization is hard on an iPod? :patrice:
dont believe I said organization is hard on an Ipod
I didnt say u cant make a playlist i said its harder (plus u depleting phone battery)

What long haul flight has wifi ?
Except it's not harder. I'll admit it was a learning curve trying to set up the phone in a similar way to how the ipod was and transitioning the music over after using Itunes for so long. But once i got an app that worked for me, my ipod touch been collecting dust. The pros outweigh any petty con you can think of. Battery life isnt a concern...Note 10 + gang (though i've been on a SD card since the Galaxy S4). Plus I'd rather have one less device i have to charge (not to mention carry around). Not having to rely on Itunes...being able to drag and drop songs or entire folders right onto the card then adding then to a playlist with a press of the button. Removing duplicates with a press of a button. Being able to download from the phone browser...or torrent app right into my music library. Having my entire library at my disposal for any apps on my phone (ringtones, notifications, social media, etc). Not having to worry bout deleting anything to create more space. Not having to worry about glitches with my Ipod not synching correctly or turning on (which was the main reason i made the switch.). Moving music from my Ipod onto another device was a much bigger pain in the ass than anything I ever experienced with an SD card. I can move the entire card to another device an play music in seconds. Being able to use my SD as a storage device...and on and on and on. If you aint actually tried both...miss me with argument. I lived both for years. If having an Ipod was better...I would still be using one of the 3 i have chillin.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Except it's not harder. I'll admit it was a learning curve trying to set up the phone in a similar way to how the ipod was and transitioning the music over after using Itunes for so long. But once i got an app that worked for me, my ipod touch been collecting dust. The pros outweigh any petty con you can think of. Battery life isnt a concern...Note 10 + gang (though i've been SD since the Galaxy S4). Plus I'd rather have one less device i have to charge (not mention carry around). Not having to rely on Itunes...being able to drag and drop songs or entire folders right onto the card then adding then to a playlist with a press of the button. Removing duplicates with a press of a button. Being able to download from the phone browser...or torrent app right into my music library. Not having to worry bout deleting anything to create more space. Not having to worry about glitches with my Ipod not synching correctly or turning on (which was the main reason i made the switch.). Moving music from my Ipod onto another device was a much bigger pain in the ass than anything I ever experienced with an SD card. I can move the entire card to another device an play music in seconds. If you aint actually tried both...miss me with argument. I lived both for years. If having an Ipod was better...I would still be using one of the 3 i have chillin.
The only legit problem you named is iTunes and even then, you're exaggerating.

HollywoodP

Daps
Reppin
The only legit problem you named is iTunes and even then, you're exaggerating.
once again...i don't believe I ever said I was listing problems. More Pros for Sd than cons for Ipod. Where u comin up wit these assumptions. ..in fact the majority of that post wasn't directed at you at all. Didn't you say you moved to SD? Dafuq?

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Except it's not harder. I'll admit it was a learning curve trying to set up the phone in a similar way to how the ipod was and transitioning the music over after using Itunes for so long. But once i got an app that worked for me, my ipod touch been collecting dust. The pros outweigh any petty con you can think of. Battery life isnt a concern...Note 10 + gang (though i've been on a SD card since the Galaxy S4). Plus I'd rather have one less device i have to charge (not to mention carry around). Not having to rely on Itunes...being able to drag and drop songs or entire folders right onto the card then adding then to a playlist with a press of the button. Removing duplicates with a press of a button. Being able to download from the phone browser...or torrent app right into my music library. Having my entire library at my disposal for any apps on my phone (ringtones, notifications, social media, etc). Not having to worry bout deleting anything to create more space. Not having to worry about glitches with my Ipod not synching correctly or turning on (which was the main reason i made the switch.). Moving music from my Ipod onto another device was a much bigger pain in the ass than anything I ever experienced with an SD card. I can move the entire card to another device an play music in seconds. Being able to use my SD as a storage device...and on and on and on. If you aint actually tried both...miss me with argument. I lived both for years. If having an Ipod was better...I would still be using one of the 3 i have chillin.
If my phones battery wasnt so ass i probably would, but my phone is untrustworthy