My iPod died

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
can't even remember where my old iPods are but i'd like to find them. they probably at my parents or something

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Dropped it last week and the HD died. Ain't even have the headphone jack fixed a month yet. Tried to add songs and it deleted all my shyt, 22,000 plus and maxes out at 800 now.

Don't give a fukk cause I'm about to upgrade to sd. :blessed: took like 8 years for me to fill up but shyt was getting annoying having to take shyt off everytime i got a new album. Waiting for this flash adapter to come in the mail.

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I was late on giving up on Ipods...I almost pulled the trigger on that 128 gb touch back in 2016...So fukkin glad I didn't.

Breh just adapt a lil bit. Embrace this technology and get out your comfort zone. I would tell you to fukk wit some cloud storage...but baby steps. It would probably be easiest to go ahead and get you an 256 gb SD card for like 80 bucks...then a free 3 month sub to Apple Music...or a free 6 Month Sub to Tidal...You can just throw whatever the fukk you want on that SD card plus you got all the new shyt at your fingertips in seconds....mane you won't even think about pickin that Ipod shyt up again.
Fuk streaming, ur internet go down and u finished, then when u on a 9 hour flight how do u listen to what u want? Ur gonna say download in advance, but why download in advance when u can just use ur ipod in anyyyyy condition

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Fuk streaming, ur internet go down and u finished, then when u on a 9 hour flight how do u listen to what u want? Ur gonna say download in advance, but why download in advance when u can just use ur ipod in anyyyyy condition
:wtf:Did you miss the part I posted about the SD Card?

Planes offer Wi-Fi now too btw. Get with the times B. I was a huge proponent of Ipods...but they're irrelevant now. Once I moved everything over from Ipod to SD card...and got that free Spotify...music listening and organization has been a breeze.

:dj2: