My infant said the n word. I'm so proud of her

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They just come out with all that shyt out the blue.

Folk started going in on her kid too. I guess maybe she thought cos its a baby no one would take it there, but like with that Elijah Schaffer cac, people are getting sick of all the unprovoked anti black racism so they're going low with it now. fukk it. Taking the 'high road' just lets the bullshyt continue. She probably thought she was untouchable and now her account is deleted.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
that wouldnt surprise me. i got bushed for a month for telling @Neo The Resurrected ONE to go play in traffic

probably shouldnt have done that. so anyways

@Neo The Resurrected ONE comes home from managing a mcdonalds or whatever the fukk he does for three figures a month. he kisses his obese white wife on the mouth like a jackal, walks to the bedroom of his trailer home, and puts a bright orange gun in his mouth. right before he sucks it for the final time, he whispers "i will miss you, daddy" to his maga poster as his brain explodes into thousands of pieces on his wall. the jackson pollock effect. and the coli is a better place.

I urge you to consider that what Neo does is an ancient art.
They call it different things in different places/eras.
For example only the "comedian/jester/fool" could talk shyt about kings/emperors etc throughout history.

He is more effective against the coli republicans than ten democrats.

For example he sounds like one of my family members in real life.
Me - "I was thinking of buying you a maga hat"
Him - "Already got a few"

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Anybody got a re-up?
why would you want one
For example only the "comedian/jester/fool" could talk shyt about kings/emperors etc throughout history.

thats a fun way to interpret it

if the literal sake of our country and millions of people of color werent at stake, it might actually be funny.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

Right. He "turned heel" but it was done in jest. I...think :jbhmm:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
She’s an idiot and crashed out trying to be edgy. The whole Republican rebrand is based around trying to appear post-racial and lay the blame on minority troubles on the Democrats. You can potentially move like Charlie Kirk and be more overt racist while hiding behind a veneer of intellectualism but being out and out classless white trash is a no no.

Not only that but the online left coupled with “Black Twitter” has grown more vicious and they will hunt you down and destroy you. She’s already deleted her accounts and is probably crafting a fake apology as we speak if she wants to remain a somewhat public figure.

Goofy ass stupid bytch.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
They lied when they said racism would die with the Boomers :pachaha:

Those boomers passed on their ''conservative'' cutlure to their kids and subsequently their grandkids..

The real elephant in the room is why the White man is perpetually worried about Black people more than the Asians and Arabs trying to nuke them tomorrow.
Their obsession with Blacks has never been studied or explained, never. But this is a psychosis we need real answers on because it concerns our safety.

Because White people deep down know that we taught them everything we know. Science, Mathematics, Literature, Speaking, Hygiene, etc. From Egypt/Timbuktu teaching the Greeks and Romans. From the Moors teaching Southern Europe. Slavery in the Western Hemisphere wasn't just subjugation. It was that they knew they couldn't build America without us. They hate that they need us to survive and thrive

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Goofy ass racist bytch. :heh: I hope she loses everything :ufdup:

Last edited: