Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
The baby didn’t say “dada” :patrice:

It sounded like Dada either way the moms if that’s not a troll page using an innocent’s persons likeness needs her ass beat :manny:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
But I got banned for telling a racist cac to drink bleach. Cacs are so goddamn soft, but want to call everyone snowflakes :stopitslime:
that wouldnt surprise me. i got bushed for a month for telling @Neo The Resurrected ONE to go play in traffic

probably shouldnt have done that. so anyways

@Neo The Resurrected ONE comes home from managing a mcdonalds or whatever the fukk he does for three figures a month. he kisses his obese white wife on the mouth like a jackal, walks to the bedroom of his trailer home, and puts a bright orange gun in his mouth. right before he sucks it for the final time, he whispers "i will miss you, daddy" to his maga poster as his brain explodes into thousands of pieces on his wall. the jackson pollock effect. and the coli is a better place.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Social Media is a gift and a curse

Hopefully this wakes more people up who think we live in a "Post Racial Society"

They lied when they said racism would die with the Boomers :pachaha:

Those boomers passed on their ''conservative'' cutlure to their kids and subsequently their grandkids..

The real elephant in the room is why the White man is perpetually worried about Black people more than the Asians and Arabs trying to nuke them tomorrow.
Their obsession with Blacks has never been studied or explained, never. But this is a psychosis we need real answers on because it concerns our safety.