My HS Class Reunion is coming up

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I've been curious, I didn't graduate with my class (had to get my diploma in summer school after :shaq2:) would I still be invited to reunions? Or do you have to have had the ceremony with your class?

Daps
I've been curious, I didn't graduate with my class (had to get my diploma in summer school after :shaq2:) would I still be invited to reunions? Or do you have to have had the ceremony with your class?

Same thing happened with me. I was invited. :blessed:

Daps
So yall missed graduation :pachaha:

Yup :sadbron: I had enough credits, just hated english class....always skipped. So I was 1/2 credit short on English. Needed like 22 or something credits to graduate and I had 24...bullshyt, but whatever. They combined schools with other towns in summer school...so some richer towns came to our school. I knew some of the chicks...go to school, leave after 2 hours...and smash a rich girl. I was fukking like a rabbit in summer school :ahh: I'm better off now than most people who did graduate, people wish they had my job, wish they could own a house like mine...so ain't no thang to me playboi :smugdraper:

I'm just ranting cause I didn't graduate and my momma didn't see me walk across the stage :to:

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually was on the planning board for my 10 year this past September. We wound up charging $80 or so for food and open bar. We got around 60 ppl to show up. Most folks stayed the same, not too many ppl had surprising turnarounds, except one chick who is now a stripper LOL.
I brought my gf (:snoop:) so I missed out on a ton of chicks who were looking at me all suited and booted :queen:.
I agree that Facebook has took the wind out of the sails for the most part, but its nice to catch up with folks and have convos that you otherwise wouldn't have. I still had a crazy crush on this chick from when I was 7 yrs old. She came through like "OMG you look gorgeous, how are you? Are you still single?" My chick was as good as in the bushes :birdman:...... until homegirl mentions how she just got engaged. :(

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
yall actually walked across the stage at yall graduations? we had too many people for that. they would call your section or whatever, and have everybody from that section stand up.

with that said, i had more fun in summer school that year than i wouldve had at graduation. people from all over the city, bad @$$ chicks that didnt know me from a can of paint. yea. good times.

but yea, i had to do other stuff as well like community service and such. and i let it linger on for nearly a year before i completed the rest of my graduation requirements, so my diploma has a different year on it. they even gave me the graduation program and chit when they handed me my diploma in the office.:laugh: i didnt give a dam about chit back then. really dont care about much nowadays either, now that i think of it.:smugfavre:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mines should be this year, shout out to the class of 03! Didn't go to prom or the senior trip but I would go to the reunion.