My HS Class Reunion is coming up

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i went to my 10 yr back in nov, 2010..i paid 60 bucks..open bar all night with some great food....it was a great night....some comments towards me were like "oh my god pat you've changed..your arms are so big" or "i love your sweater its so soft" or "wow your job sounds so important" or "damn you look good and you smell good too..you better get away from me" :russ:...a good amount of the females did fall off, some improved, some stayed the same..i wasn't there with my gf, who was going through a family issue..that made me a target for some of these females cuz they were choosing...i had like 3 females wanting to take me home at the end of the night..one of them was married too..i thank some of my homegirls for keeping me honest when that liquor took hold after some time.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Graduated in 2002 and never heard about any reunions for my class than again I don't talk to anyone from high school and I don't have a facebook. Really not interested in going, though I am curious if anyone from high school has died yet.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Had my 10-year back in 2010. Facebook really took a lot of the excitement out of it since you go in pretty much knowing who got :flabbynsick: and all that. Plus our class reps dropped the ball on it (couldn't even get us an open bar..had to go cash bar on it, + the photographer fukked up the class picture at the end of the night).

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
how is one even notified about such an event?

if its heresay, then i guess i wont know about it since the few people that im still somewhat in contact with, werent from my graduating class.

and how long is it before they do reunions?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Mine was this year, didn't make it cuz I do t live in Cali, but from FB and word of mouth, we all look the same basically, no major fall offs, and some ppl look better. But I went to a private school, so folks weren't living those hard lives lol

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
honestly when dis shyt come around imma be so far removed from high school

its a reason why i already graduated lol, plus i still keep in touch wit the people i fukked wit in school

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i went to a private school with a lot of republican fukkas so im very anxious for the 2014 reunion so that i can stunt properly on fools, and remind them that my president black, the cadillac is blue, and ya girls p*ssy is wet! :pacspit: at them prozac takin fakkits

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was gonna go to my 10 year one, but I ended up forgetting to go :yeshrug:

I might hit the 20 year one if they have one. but that wouldn't be for few more years tho. I'm sure most people will be :flabbynsick: just as I see that they are on FB anyways.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the bad chicks back in the day are gonna
be built like cookie monster and the ones you
dissed are gonna have good jobs and looking better.
dress to impress and make sure youre in good shape.
draws are yours to rip off that night-week afterwards.
a0yqua.jpg

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
i went to a private school with a lot of republican fukkas so im very anxious for the 2014 reunion so that i can stunt properly on fools, and remind them that my president black, the cadillac is blue, and ya girls p*ssy is wet! :pacspit: at them prozac takin fakkits

They gonna hit you with the "enjoy them two years":umad:

Don't you pay for this crap when you pay for prom and the year book.

I graduated in 2008 so my shyt won't be for another 5 more years.

By then I would have my mansion, ferrari's, top model bytch, CEO of my record label, president of mexico, my own drug cartel :smugbiden::myman::win:

All :troll: aside I don't think I will be going to mine. There is only person I wanted to see and I think she's no longer here :to:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Mine was last year and I chose not to go for two reasons 1.The people i haven't seen in years that I wouldn't mind seeing wouldn't go 2.All the other people I would want to see I still see to this day.

I didn't see the appeal of meeting up with people who didn't give a fukk about you and vice versa just to act interested in how each others doing for a night. I'm not even an a$$hole like that I just really didn't care.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mines is coming up, doubt imma hit it up cause my peoples from 02' told me theirs was wack + I still fukk with all my real nikkaz and homegirls. I just stop seeing everybody else when i stop going clubbing

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i graduated right before cell-phone mania took off, so it was easy as f**k for me to lose contact.

theres mad people i want to see. so if there was a 10-year anniversary, i missed it last year. thats cool tho. cuz half the people i wanted to see werent in my graduating class. come to think about it, if i was to be notified, it would be for the '03 reunion, even tho i aint been there since '02. long story.

plus, i facebook stalked a number of people just to see if theyre still alive via using other people's facebook profiles(dont have my own). my facebook search game is basura tho, so i aint accomplish much.

Daps
My class year union was a couple years ago. It was a very fun time. Some chicks were :flabbynsick: but most were still good looking. Ended up getting pretty drunk and left with a chick I was trying to smash in high school. Smashed and still fukk her here and there :ahh: