My HS Class Reunion is coming up

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone been to their reunion yet? What can I expect? Well I turned out ok compared to others I guess. I don't have a fb page though :dwillhuh: What can I expect though?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was contacted through an old friend of mine. I haven't received anything in the mail but he was saying how chicks was on FB talking about it too.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I heard alot of people fell off :snoop: I dont wanna go to a depressed event. I also dont want alot of people in my face either.

I cant wait to go to mine. So many people getting the :pacspit:
You should go though it could be fun. I wanna see all the ugly chicks that got bad over the years. :whew: and who got :flabbynsick:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Honestly I went just to say I went to one, I didn't even like anyone in my class.

Basically all the rich kids, are broke and have bs jobs.

The hot girls are single moms, and are fukked up.

The ugly ducklings are the ones to spot, they got good looking.

I dipped and didn't even stay, and just laughed at the people that wanna be cool or act buddy buddy when I won't fukking with em back then.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I wonder what @Token HS reunion gonna be like :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I went just to say I went to one, I didn't even like anyone in my class.

I dipped and didn't even stay, and just laughed at the people that wanna be cool or act buddy buddy when I won't fukking with em back then.

:salute:

Was any chicks thirsty any jumpoffs?

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
:salute:

Was any chicks thirsty any jumpoffs?

You'll find all types of freaks, im telling you the chicks that were ugly ducklings the ones you never had a clue about in hs are the best.

Strike up a convo, remember some small ass detail in you're in. Tell whoever this place is wack as fukk and fukk these people in here lets go somewhere and have a better talk :pachaha:

Worked for me :manny: didn't smash that night, but got up in them panties a dozen times

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

Haven't even been to my HS reunion yet and I see my classmates headed down these exact roads.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
The last time I went to mine I was surprised how many were :flabbynsick:. Made me feel way better about my life.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
What age do you graduate from HS over there in the states, like 18 or so? I'm born 87 and graduated in 06 (right on time over here). When do nikkas have reunions, like 10 years after graduation or something?

I went to my elementary reunion in 08, lol I don't why then. It was cool, one of my best friends back then had turned into a skinhead (not surprising), the bad kids that were smoking and drinking at the tender age of 10-11 were all missing in action for some reason :mjpls: Our teacher got wasted with us which was cool, he was always a fun dude anyhow.

All in all, nothing crazy, but then again it wasn't a HS reunion...I went there cuz my only remaining homie from elementary got a call, so we rolled. He ended up whopping this one smartmouths ass eventually at the after-afterparty :pachaha: