My homeboy's wife is hitting me up again.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Imagine yall falling in love and always having that bullshyt in the background that will never go away.

Keep your dikk in your pocket. Can’t even control yourself around friends’ ladies.

I wouldn’t have you as a friend. You dudes have no discipline, self-respect or self control.

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
I've talked about this situation before. I had a one night stand with my homeboy's wife like 2 years ago after she found out about him being a cheater. I'm the one who told her at the time, but I didn't feel bad about it at the time and I still don't. She wanted to confess to him after we slept together, but she ended up deciding not to. I thought that was the end of it, but we've still been talking and texting every now and then. She said he was changing, but I knew that was bullshyt. The dude is still always cheating on her, but I didn't want to cause drama by telling her again. Well, turns out I didn't have to. She caught him cheating by herself. She called me crying to tell me she was tired of him and basically confessed feelings for me. I won't lie, I've caught feelings too, but I don't know if I wanna go through the drama of breaking up a marriage and the fallout that might come from it. What do you guys think? Go for it or tell her to forget about it?
What kind of friend or man tells his friend's wife that his homie is cheating? You sound like a grimey snake ass nikka fr

shyt would have played out the way it was supposed to but your thirst and lack of being a real one got in the way. And even in the scenario of the wife catching him cheating without you snitching, she should still be off limits, "friend"