My homeboy's wife is hitting me up again.

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
I've talked about this situation before. I had a one night stand with my homeboy's wife like 2 years ago after she found out about him being a cheater. I'm the one who told her at the time, but I didn't feel bad about it at the time and I still don't. She wanted to confess to him after we slept together, but she ended up deciding not to. I thought that was the end of it, but we've still been talking and texting every now and then. She said he was changing, but I knew that was bullshyt. The dude is still always cheating on her, but I didn't want to cause drama by telling her again. Well, turns out I didn't have to. She caught him cheating by herself. She called me crying to tell me she was tired of him and basically confessed feelings for me. I won't lie, I've caught feelings too, but I don't know if I wanna go through the drama of breaking up a marriage and the fallout that might come from it. What do you guys think? Go for it or tell her to forget about it?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I've talked about this situation before. I had a one night stand with my homeboy's wife like 2 years ago after she found out about him being a cheater. I'm the one who told her at the time, but I didn't feel bad about it at the time and I still don't. She wanted to confess to him after we slept together, but she ended up deciding not to. I thought that was the end of it, but we've still been talking and texting every now and then. She said he was changing, but I knew that was bullshyt. The dude is still always cheating on her, but I didn't want to cause drama by telling her again. Well, turns out I didn't have to. She caught him cheating by herself. She called me crying to tell me she was tired of him and basically confessed feelings for me. I won't lie, I've caught feelings too, but I don't know if I wanna go through the drama of breaking up a marriage and the fallout that might come from it. What do you guys think? Go for it or tell her to forget about it?

All 3 of you are scumbags

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
wtiuBu.gif

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
You a dummy for snitching in the first place. Do not get involved with married folks business! You will be used, and blamed when shyt doesn’t work out.

He don't act married when he's hitting bytches up on tinder and grinding on other hoes at the club while he's got a wife at home. Why should I feel about it?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You are all around scummy. You took a vulnerable situation and used it to get into the pants of your friends wife? You are just as bad as your friend and his wife. All of you are low character people.