my girlfriend setting the dvr to record "the slap" unappreciation

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
this show is about some grown up slapping some other parents child.................... why are they trying to make this thought provoking ???
so what if that kid was being an ass you dont hit other peoples children. how did this not turn into an episode of criminal intent ??? or og law an order ?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
this show is about some grown up slapping some other parents child.................... why are they trying to make this thought provoking ???
so what if that kid was being an ass you dont hit other peoples children. how did this not turn into an episode of criminal intent ??? or og law an order ?

that's how i reacted when i saw the commercial.

the ONLY choice here is..

if you hit my child, do i hit you or your child? :patrice:

why not both? :manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dahell: you coulda told Laroyce how us coli ladies love him. but oh well, maybe next time they'll come through & ur parents will let them do it. I know PD did some filming in Harvey too.

moved completely away,...
so, no go on that.
one of my guys a line speaking extra on Chicago pd.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I guess I like torture because Im watching tonight again

They kicked it off with Sylar bench pressing 10 lb dumbbells:lolbron:

"You want me to forfeit?"

"Never":deadrose:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I watched the 1st ep the other day. Funking Hugo would've got his kicked long before he made it outside. I woulda bodied his lil ass for throwing down my iPad like he ain't got no fukking sense.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I watched the 1st ep the other day. Funking Hugo would've got his kicked long before he made it outside. I woulda bodied his lil ass for throwing down my iPad like he ain't got no fukking sense.

He was scratching up dudes records and I'm like :why:throw that little fakkit in a locked closet and toss the key

You know that the lead character is an audiophile, he was wearing them $5000 Stax headphones listening to the vinyl with his eyes closed. A real audiophile wouldn't have put up with that shyt:comeon:. Woulda ended the party right then and there on some :camby:"PARTY'S OVER GET THE fukk OUT" shyt

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He was scratching up dudes records and I'm like :why:throw that little fakkit in a locked closet and toss the key

You know that the lead character is an audiophile, he was wearing them $5000 Stax headphones listening to the vinyl with his eyes closed. A real audiophile wouldn't have put up with that shyt:comeon:. Woulda ended the party right then and there on some :camby:"PARTY'S OVER GET THE fukk OUT" shyt
Man who you telling? It would've been a race between me and my girl to see who could fukk that kid up 1st. And shyt if my moms was there Hugo would be :dead: