My girl said she might be pregnant

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Id tell her to go to the doctor, not even trusting the test. At this point when I hear that I'm like :russell: I'm 31 years old with no kids, I know what the fukk I'm doin so go get some paperwork or :camby:

Broads get around other broads that just had baby's and all of sudden start feelin sick and bein late. Nah you just havin baby fever nikka :rudy:

Regular steam room / sauna / whirlpool + pull out got me undefeated with these hoes :banderas:

Pulling out and your 31 with no accidents
:picard:

I see where your username derived from now

Breh can probably cross a freeway with his eyes closed with no worries

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Why not just get a vasectomy?

I'm glad we have a similar thread because the previous one was closed saving your bytch ass. I got you now doggy. :umad:

So why is it right for a woman to Willy nilly have sex and not have a baby and abort if she doesn't want to even if the father wants to? Shouldn't she get her tubes tied?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a precum baby if true. My pullout game is too strong
Happened to me with my first seed. I was like you in the beginning when I got the news, an a$$hole told her to abort like a coward. But 3 months in I realized this is happening. I can either be a bitter bytch or enjoy one of the most cherished points in Life. I elected the latter and I am so happy and thankful my BM didn't listen to me. My son is honestly one of the best parts of my life and I wish I had my mind right from the the time she told me she was pregnant.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm glad we have a similar thread because the previous one was closed saving your bytch ass. I got you now doggy. :umad:

So why is it right for a woman to Willy nilly have sex and not have a baby and abort if she doesn't want to even if the father wants to? Shouldn't she get her tubes tied?

Men can't get pregnant.