My girl is addicted to me eating her ass.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I always remember that poster that said he knew his wife hated him when she let him eat her ass and the tip of his tongue touched the tip of poop.

i hope breh found someone that treats him right. :mjcry:

Girl... what?

giphy.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The human being is a complex medium able to enjoy the physical side of creation and also connect itself to the higher “spiritual” source, the power of everything.
This is what is meant by God blew his breath into man and he became a living soul. How can you exist unless you are part of the everything?

But the light (physical) out of darkness (spiritual) is created for a divine purpose we don’t know about but only theorize

Maybe your time on this physical realm is to cleanse your soul for something it did elsewhere for it to then be able to return. Your memory of before is gone so that what you face here is a fair test with free will.Your unique set of tests are engineered for your ultimate cleansing. Some born billionaires, that is the specific test ordained as their punishment/rehabilitation. If you fail you will reincarnate until clean enough to go back or you even slip further away from purity.

Please brother try to re-build your real self beyond the physical body and refrain from spending your days eating ass

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Eating ass was a lot more fun before it went mainstream. Folks that are still doing it in 2022 must just like the flavor of it at this point lmao. You can get the same musk from eating the cat from the back if that’s all you’re after.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
This is not smart no matter how u look at it. If you’re going to engage in nasty acts like this, keep it away from public areas of ur body. Y’all be the folks walking around with ungodly sores all over y’all faces.
prophetic statement in the age of monkeypox