My girl hit me in the face so I smacked her back

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now she crying saying men arent supposed to hit women

:childplease:

i thought about WWHD (What Would Havoc Do?)

Then i slapped her to the ground

:win:

you're actually lucky she ain't call the cops on you because they would've went with you with the quickness.Especially if they're male cops and they see that the woman is good looking.

I would advise you to break up with her and find a new girl that will appreciate you.Because if she's willing to hit you that means she's willing to lose you.

I've seen to many guys get locked up over an assault and battery charge, and later on can't find a job because of it.

Keeping a clean criminal record is one of the most important things if you're looking to climb up the corporate or financial ladder.

Trust me if you stay with her it's going to be more problematic for you in the future. Cause if she's willing to hit you then in her mind it subconsciously means you're nothing.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
She must not have any brothers. Funny thing is about most dudes, they be ready to jump on females but when dudes approach them they turn into pastor mase.

I hear this nonsense almost to much.

I have never had to hit a female, because I've never put my self in such a compromising position, and I don't chill with masculine women in the first place.

Still, you cant just imply that men who hit women are p*ssy, it's an incredibly stupid assumption to make, because there are some real solid nikkas out there that hit both men and women indiscriminately.

Also, having brothers only matters if slim is the shook type, if he's a savage he wont give two shyts about no ones brothers or cousins.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
leave her alone next thing she's going to do is call the police in you. You going to have a domestic violence charge on your record and mess your future up. Don't ever hit a woman.

Daps
you're actually lucky she ain't call the cops on you because they would've went with you with the quickness.Especially if they're male cops and they see that the woman is good looking.

I would advise you to break up with her and find a new girl that will appreciate you.Because if she's willing to hit you that means she's willing to lose you.

I've seen to many guys get locked up over an assault and battery charge, and later on can't find a job because of it.

Keeping a clean criminal record is one of the most important things if you're looking to climb up the corporate or financial ladder.

Trust me if you stay with her it's going to be more problematic for you in the future. Cause if she's willing to hit you then in her mind it subconsciously means you're nothing.
I'll hit that bytch if she call the cops on me

:smugfavre: