My girl hit me in the face so I smacked her back

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm guessing they think cause they're females they think we wont hit back. :yeahrug:

I always tell my girl not to get physical. But she's an italian broad and this muthafukka likes to put her hands on me when we fight.

...now she know I do too :shaq:

its an interesting dynamic to be around girls that want to start punching when they are angry. you can tell that their parents physically abused them growing up and probably the parents hit each other in front of them too.

italian, irish, mexicans seem to be some of the worst offenders of this shyt. my advice, don't have children with any of these women cause they are gonna be slapping your child when you aren't around. making this cycle of violence continue.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Nah she comes from a good family. I think it stems from her last bf. It was an abusive relationship one of them badd ones u see on maury :snoop:

I honestly can't put the blame on her completely tho. I like to egg her on :shaq:

And it's not like we fight often. Just when she finds bytches on my phone or computer lol

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Nah she comes from a good family. I think it stems from her last bf. It was an abusive relationship one of them badd ones u see on maury :snoop:

I honestly can't put the blame on her completely tho. I like to egg her on :shaq:

And it's not like we fight often. Just when she finds bytches on my phone or computer lol

:yeshrug:guess you just like that crazy p*ssy

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
One time i hit my girl and when she was on the floor shook up i went to the computer and played we some head bussas by trillville

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant bring myself to really hit a chick for fear of what could happen to her. she can pass out, go flying and end up hitting her head on something etc.

so in cases like this, i just grab them and put them in a very uncomfortable position till they beg to be freed.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
this thread got me listening to Ugo Ogugwa - DKB