My girl hit me in the face so I smacked her back

Daps
Now she crying saying men arent supposed to hit women

:childplease:

i thought about WWHD (What Would Havoc Do?)

Then i slapped her to the ground

:win:

Daps
shyt if my girl hits, I do the same. Don't wanna be touched? Dont touch us, especially if they punch you in your mouth:ooh:

She was angry so she punched me

You know that feeling of when your face actually stings from the pain, you cant ignore that

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You did what you had to do. :birdman: There's no shame in that, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :obama:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
So you didn't handle it like my dude G-Shirlz? good on you breh :obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i've seen multiple women try to get physical with men only to be left crying on the ground. if you aren't looking for a fight don't ever put your hands on anyone, prettty simple.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I'm guessing they think cause they're females they think we wont hit back. :yeahrug:

I always tell my girl not to get physical. But she's an italian broad and this muthafukka likes to put her hands on me when we fight.

...now she know I do too :shaq:

Daps
Usually I'd be like " youre a bytch ass nikka or hitting a girl" blah blah. But I realize you actually didnt do anything wrong. fukk that stupid ass rule, if Worldstar has taught us anything its that its 2012 and bytches are getting hit now. If you hit a man expect retaliation. Idk why girls are so stupid that they really think they could hit a man and not expect him to get his getback. If I was in your shoes I probably wouldve done the same thing but I cant hit a girl if shes wifey. If she some random slore then ima Tyson her. Lol the funny ass shyt about it that I notice is you nikkas talk about fighting like its a norm in a relationship. fukk that. I dont waste my time fighting with a bytch and stooping to her bullshyt because she wants me to show more "emotion". A girl wouldnt dare to try that stupid fight shyt with me because I'll son her in an argument.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now she crying saying men arent supposed to hit women

:childplease:

i thought about WWHD (What Would Havoc Do?)

Then i slapped her to the ground

:win:

How_can_she_slap.gif

"how can she slap!!??"