My fellow PRESCRIPTED glasses wearers, check in.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Lost my glasses about 2 weeks ago, been living on the edge since.

Got my eyes checked today. Had this problem. Says it from too much sunlight. I personally rarely rock shades no matter how sunny it is :yeshrug: Doc said it usually happens to people starting in there 40's, I'm only 28...:damn: --> :sadbron: I'm hoping I don't get to the point where I'm wearing an eye patch as I get older :merchant:

So now I just got a pair of hipster looking glasses w/ transition :leon: Gonna be walking around looking like an archeologist from now on.

I say that to say this....how's your prescription glasses game looking?

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
I wear pres. glasses, but for the sun I brought some of those clip on sunglasses the fit over the frame of your glasses. I got them from wall mart.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Lost my glasses about 2 weeks ago, been living on the edge since.

Got my eyes checked today. Had this problem. Says it from too much sunlight. I personally rarely rock shades no matter how sunny it is :yeshrug: Doc said it usually happens to people starting in there 40's, I'm only 28...:damn: --> :sadbron: I'm hoping I don't get to the point where I'm wearing an eye patch as I get older :merchant:

So now I just got a pair of hipster looking glasses w/ transition :leon: Gonna be walking around looking like an archeologist from now on.

I say that to say this....how's your prescription glasses game looking?

Transition lenses should work well for your. I've had the same prescription for the past 7 years but my eyes are starting to deteriorate. My vision starting going bad after high school. Also, if you just want to have a back up pair, you can go to coastal.com and use the first pair free coupon and get a free pair of glasses. All you gotta do is pay for shipping. The frame are ok for the price.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just brought 4 pairs of glasses on zenni for 20 bucks each. Good glasses, good lenses, pretty sturdy frames, also got a pair of perscription ray bans

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Transition lenses should work well for your. I've had the same prescription for the past 7 years but my eyes are starting to deteriorate. My vision starting going bad after high school. Also, if you just want to have a back up pair, you can go to coastal.com and use the first pair free coupon and get a free pair of glasses. All you gotta do is pay for shipping. The frame are ok for the price.

:ohhh:...this helps.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i've always had glasses as a last resort backup for my contact lenses til recently. my contacts start to bother me toward the end of the day so i almost always take them out before dinner and rock glasses for the remainder of the day. just got a new pair a few months ago.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
i just brought 4 pairs of glasses on zenni for 20 bucks each. Good glasses, good lenses, pretty sturdy frames, also got a pair of perscription ray bans

So you fuk with non prescription though you have prescription ones?

Edit: I feel like a fool now seeing what I paid, after seeing the site you posted. :sadbron: They done got me for my money. I have to rationalize it by realizing I need some fast. :to:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you fuk with non prescription though you have prescription ones?

no all my glasses are prescription. I can't wear non prescription, i won't be able to see. Zenni is the best, you go to a regular eye doctor and get your prescription for like 30 bucks, then just order them online.

AktionJackson

Banned
Daps
how bad is ya''ll vision?

im near sighted and it would be impossible to drive a car without my glasses

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Fact That I Need Glasses Has Infuriated Me Since I Was Little .... To This Damn Day I HATE it .....

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I have prescription sunglasses, along with my regular glasses; every time I go to see my eye doctor he's like like "You'd be a great candidate for Lasik", i.e. "Your eyes are fukked up, b!!"

I've worn glasses since I was about 5, so I'm used to them.