My fellow Coliseum posters, I present to you: your 10th annual WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I didn't even find that out until after I made the nomiation thread. Just unbelievable. EASILY one of the WOAT.

Low key we should consider NAMING this this Swagnifigant Trophy, or the Cashville Trophy...
bro i was legit going to say naming it cashville.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
didn't he win it last year too? or was that some other lame ass kobe stan?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:wow:

What a year folks..and this, the 2013 Worst-Poster-in-the-Coliseum awards season was tougher than any other in memory, since the Jplaya/Young Dirty b*stard season of total failure and exposure...

Before we go too far, I want to give dishonorable mention to runner up @mozichrome. Even IN the voting thread, you were earning votes by every post. You are truly disliked and are the second favorite for the 2014 award.

This year was about two, just awful men; @Da_Eggman and @Swagnificent. This was, without question, the most controversial election in the decade since its been run, highlighted by active campaigning and ballot stuffing by Eggman.

While our consituants were unpleased by the developments as they unfolded, the deciding factor was this:

@Swagnificent :ufdup: you allowed yourself to be outsmarted by @Da_Eggman. :huhldup:. That, in and of itself deserves, some sort of seperate trophy or special awards banquet. I literally did not think that was possible, but Eggman hit the streets and got the vote out, and because of that, we are here now.

This year is special, because our fearless admins @bk and @Brooklynzson have discussed awarding the winner unchangable custom user status or badges indicating his award..stay tuned :myman:

With no further ado, this years' trophy, representing an utter lack of excellence and achievement goes to:

RFG841.gif

@Swagnificent
:banderas: :salute: :to:

You sir, are total garbage, and the people have spoken. Before you take the podium, I'd like to highlight your best threads made, as of late:
Kobe's return. The most anticipated regular season game in NBA history? - 0 replies

ESPN 30 for 30: The Space Jam Game - 0 replies

How is Jonathan Martin biracial again?

My blackness tells me that I should like Bron more than Kobe - just...where do I begin

Don't care wat u niccas say.....Nate Robinson more impressive than LeBron - wow

he goes out of his way to let you know, he is UNINFORMED and generally awful:

I never saw Michael Jordan play in his prime....
His awful prediction threads..

Miami will get blown out in Game 7
"it just feels like that type of game" :snoop:

and the absolute worst of all, the most off base prediction of the YEAR:

Redskins will be the most DOMINANT team in football this year.

You sir, are garbage, and while I was opening rooting for Eggman to win, I almost want to apologize by witnessing him outsmart you, and after looking at your body of work, you are clearly, the worst poster of the year.
Arent you too old 4 this :patrice:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feels good to not have my name floating around in these discussions. Not bad for a "Canadian"

The wrong poster won, though.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'm disappointed in the turn out, I felt my candidate was the kind that you just abhorred seeing a reply from and that is an elite talent to have in regards to garbage posting. To start an impromptu vote or die PM campaign is absolutely pathetic. But I can't stunt, if you game the system and win then its no way you can really throw salt at the end of the day. :yeshrug:

Votes should prolly be public next year.
low key I don't think public votes would change anything. The nomination thread is nothing but @'s and call outs and sonnings. nobody in the coli is scared to say any of these guys are garbage.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I had no dog in this race between the top two contenders, but I'm just happy that mozichrome has been put on notice for his dehydrated posts in 2014 :blessed:.
probably the biggest revelation of all this. he is so boring he flys under the radar for the majority of the board. This election cycle many people shined a light and even I realized...

:ufdup: this dude is garbage

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
low key I don't think public votes would change anything. The nomination thread is nothing but @'s and call outs and sonnings. nobody in the coli is scared to say any of these guys are garbage.

I suppose so, this election was a game changer. :ehh:

probably the biggest revelation of all this. he is so boring he flys under the radar for the majority of the board. This election cycle many people shined a light and even I realized...

:ufdup: this dude is garbage

I'm not even tryna be funny I never notice that nikka posts. Its like I seen a blank space, that's prolly why I don't give a fukk about voting for him like some people.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I'm not even tryna be funny I never notice that nikka posts. Its like I seen a blank space, that's prolly why I don't give a fukk about voting for him like some people.

Well, he should be the first Coli poster charged for bandwidth for each post :lupe:.

I'm still tripping off the fact that when I first nominated him that he popped out of nowhere and responded within a second of me hitting the submit button in the worst thread :what: I need a admin to get an official clock speed on his reply to me because I'm legit starting to think he's not even human.. I've never seen no shyt like that.