My fellow Coliseum posters, I present to you: your 10th annual WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
@Da_Eggman theres always next year:babygoat:
If we were taking odds for 2014

4:1 - @mozichrome [he WILL alienate more people this year]
6:1 - Eggman
8-1 - @MrBlack
10:1 - @Hammer
15:1 - @LastEmperor2k2 [he's relapsed in the past two months]
20:1 - @MMSex [he's posting again...always a good candidate to be the worst]
30:1 - @NYC Rebel [not a bad poster, whatsoever, but I can see an uprising and ballot stuffing leading to him getting the trophy]

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:wow:

The people have spoken :banderas:

Yea @Swagnificent had some game changing, WOAT level posts, but I seen homie drop gems & much knowledge in Higher learning on Ancient Egyptians & racist anthropologists hating on the OG Egyptian race. I know that ain't The Coliseum but the knowledge he dropped in that thread ALONE prevents me from recognizing him as the WOAT. It's still @Hammer & @track 1 to me, @LastEmperor2k2 is back on his WOAT shyt also, he's gotta be in the top 5 power rankings on any WOAT list goin into this year

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah...people are a bit mad but when you step away; this was deserved. Like I said..even his NAME is WOAT...Swag...nificent...it makes @Mr swag sound radically unique.

Just to add to the thread, @Swagnificent is Cashville Tyrant, the dude that lost a bet and was banned. He is truly a terrible poster and his garbage nature shows no matter what his SN is.

He also got older or younger based on the argument he was having :wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Great selection by the committee. Hopefully he stops by this thread to accept his award and give us a rousing acceptance speech.

Congrats @Swagnificent

:blessed:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Just to add to the thread, @Swagnificent is Cashville Tyrant, the dude that lost a bet and was banned. He is truly a terrible poster and his garbage nature shows no matter what his SN is.
I didn't even find that out until after I made the nomiation thread. Just unbelievable. EASILY one of the WOAT.

Low key we should consider NAMING this this Swagnifigant Trophy, or the Cashville Trophy...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm disappointed in the turn out, I felt my candidate was the kind that you just abhorred seeing a reply from and that is an elite talent to have in regards to garbage posting. To start an impromptu vote or die PM campaign is absolutely pathetic. But I can't stunt, if you game the system and win then its no way you can really throw salt at the end of the day. :yeshrug:

Votes should prolly be public next year.

Last edited: