My Dual Sense 5 stopped working after less than 8 hours of play

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This motherfukker said lack of innovation and games and wants an xbox. You can't make this shyt up. I understand your frustration but please, don't spread lies and misinformation.
If he's not into the current lineup of niche exclusives and plays a lot of multiplats it makes sense.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This motherfukker said lack of innovation and games and wants an xbox. You can't make this shyt up. I understand your frustration but please, don't spread lies and misinformation.

This muthafukka said he'd rather have an Xbox fr?!?:dahell: :mjlol: if that's the case why didn't he just buy the Xbox FIRST?!!:scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude been doing the "lack of games", "no games good this gen..." shtick for years. :lolbron:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
So I read the whole article and every game developer uses these shytty parts in their controllers and all of them have shytty lifespans? Why not find better parts? :mindblown:
So they can get customers to continue buying multiple controllers. An evil, but smart move by these corporations.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That was the icing on the cake. I don't be trolling on here when I be tripping about the lack of games and innovation from these companies. I know everything that's supposed to come out this year for PS5 and there is nothing impressive to me. Even the whole "upgrade" from PS4 to PS5 right now to me seems like a mid-life upgrade rather than a next gen upgrade. Not being funny, but if all I'm playing is PS Now and Gamepass games, I might as well sell the PS5 and get a XSX for now since neither have anything worthwhile for me. I can play PSnow on PC
U can literally play every single new Xbox game on PC as well. So if that’s the case u might as well leave console gaming all together. It’s like u nikkas have no idea how the beginning of a gen works again. Same shyt happened with PS4, Xbox One. Same with PS3, Xbox 360. Etc etc. But if u selling ur PS5 for such a minor issue. Just make sure it’s a decision u willing to live with for a couple years because it’s really hard to come by consoles these days. Don’t understand why not just shelve the shyt until shyt comes out that u wanna play rather than selling it and having to spend more money again and scavenger hunt for one if some shyt u like starts dropping especially since it’s not like u gonna be able to play them games on PC.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not only have I been frustrated with the lack of games, innovation, etc, but now the fukkin controller dies and it barely even gets used. I'm done with Sony. Controller-less PS5 disk version will be on eBay today $600. If anybody in this forum wants it, hit me up.
I'll take it :manny:

My series X can use a footstool :hhh: