My Dual Sense 5 stopped working after less than 8 hours of play

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was the icing on the cake. I don't be trolling on here when I be tripping about the lack of games and innovation from these companies. I know everything that's supposed to come out this year for PS5 and there is nothing impressive to me. Even the whole "upgrade" from PS4 to PS5 right now to me seems like a mid-life upgrade rather than a next gen upgrade. Not being funny, but if all I'm playing is PS Now and Gamepass games, I might as well sell the PS5 and get a XSX for now since neither have anything worthwhile for me. I can play PSnow on PC
Just sell me the PS5 I'll take it off your hands for $250 since it ain't worth shyt anyway to you.:mjgrin:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You can play gamepass on pc too. Might as well skip the xbox too:ld:
You can't play most Xbox Gamepass games on PC. That's why there was a Gamepass specifically for PC. Then again you're right because I can just use Xcloud on any device

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That was the icing on the cake. I don't be trolling on here when I be tripping about the lack of games and innovation from these companies. I know everything that's supposed to come out this year for PS5 and there is nothing impressive to me. Even the whole "upgrade" from PS4 to PS5 right now to me seems like a mid-life upgrade rather than a next gen upgrade. Not being funny, but if all I'm playing is PS Now and Gamepass games, I might as well sell the PS5 and get a XSX for now since neither have anything worthwhile for me. I can play PSnow on PC

why would you sell a perfectly good system that have but it's hard to find. You might as well keep it in your house...:dahell: use it for Netflix...:mjgrin:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like u have a defective controller.

I'll admit the battery life on the dual sense is not the best in class, but this controller does alot more than any other controller b4 it.

I got 2 of em that way I always have a controller ready to go.

My launch controller is still working just fine

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
336.jpg